GliderCENTRAL

Rainbow Adventure

Posted By: Terry

Rainbow Adventure - 09/15/13 08:39 PM

Lulu and Skadoosh are having an adventure of a "Rainbow" kind in their "Enchanted Woods"

The "Rainbow Adventure is contained in a Madagascar cage that measures 24"w x 24"d x48"h.

Attached picture CAM00151_zps441e6a6f.jpg
Attached picture CAM00152_zpsdd9b80af.jpg
Attached picture CAM00155_zps886e7b76.jpg
Attached picture CAM00160_zpsf321d6cf.jpg
Posted By: GliderNursery

Re: Rainbow Adventure - 09/18/13 01:01 AM

Love it! smile
Posted By: Kathryn

Re: Rainbow Adventure - 09/25/13 10:57 PM

I love the color combinations!

Re: Rainbow Adventure - 09/26/13 05:20 PM

Thanks guys! I did really like my original theme, so I spruced it up this past year and loved all of the new furnishings. But on the other hand I wanted to try something new, so I merged two themes.

I'm in the process of making more toys, because although the rainbow ladder was supposed to be a combo of forage and reset toy, they don't seem to pull too much off the ladder. I use crazy straw puzzles as you can see in photos, but I want to offer them more varied activities. So I've used straws through wiffle balls, and I'm working on a different type of chain toy, just haven't completed the plans.

Side note:
I was inspired to use "rainbow" theme from a story I've been writing. I'm close to finishing the story, but I'm not sure which is the best direction to go when it's finished. I'm hoping to get it published, so I'm not sure if I should post it publicly prior or not.
Posted By: lilangels

Re: Rainbow Adventure - 10/08/13 01:25 PM

I love all the bright colors in your cage...I bet the gliders love it smile

Re: Rainbow Adventure - 10/10/13 01:30 AM

Thank you Connie, they seem to love it, I know they are very active at night and sometimes even still up to 7 am or a little later,
Posted By: hwh4ev

Re: Rainbow Adventure - 10/13/13 05:52 PM

love all the glider goods in that cage. i bet the love it.
cool colors.

Re: Rainbow Adventure - 10/23/13 01:43 AM

Thanks everyone, they do seem to have good times in there.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL