GliderCENTRAL

Gliders in Egypt?

Posted By: Sweet As Suggies

Gliders in Egypt? - 04/12/13 02:15 PM

Is there some type of world map that shows what countries sugar gliders are allowed in? I have someone from Egypt who wants to buy my joey this summer when she is visiting, and she said they are allowed there. I've googled it, but am not finding an answer. She has already lined up 2 vets. If gliders are allowed there, I'm going to call the two airlines she flies with and check about gliders on board. She said she's already talked with the airlines, and they ok'd gliders.

Thanks!

Re: Gliders in Egypt? - 04/14/13 01:23 AM

Gosh...does anyone have any info on this, or maybe someone I can contact who would possibly know?!
Posted By: MamaBird

Re: Gliders in Egypt? - 04/14/13 02:29 AM

Maybe try contacting your local Department of Agriculture Office and ask them who to talk to?
Posted By: sugarlope

Re: Gliders in Egypt? - 04/14/13 06:43 PM

I would be really surprised if the airlines allowed them in the cabin, and I would be really careful about where they will be on board otherwise (pressurized, temp controlled, etc.)...a non stop flight will be somewhere in the 11 + hour range, depending on where they will be flying from. dunno
Posted By: xoerikae

Re: Gliders in Egypt? - 04/15/13 01:47 AM

I would talk with Priscilla at The Pet Glider. I know they ship internationally, so maybe she could at least point you in the proper direction.

Re: Gliders in Egypt? - 04/28/13 04:28 PM

Is Priscilla at The Pet Glider a website? How do I find her for future questions? thanks
Posted By: sugarlope

Re: Gliders in Egypt? - 04/28/13 07:07 PM

http://www.thepetglider.com/
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL