GliderCENTRAL

Soooo...what now?

Posted By: Guerita135

Soooo...what now? - 10/24/08 08:53 PM

I filled out the application to get the licensing packet and I also called the office, but no one picked up, so I left a voicemail.

So, what do I do now? What's the wait time for a packet?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Soooo...what now? - 10/24/08 09:16 PM

keep on calling - when I moved from PA to Illinois I was lucky and got right through and was sent a letter stating all 11 of my sug's could pass through all the states we had to to get to Illinois - Of course you'll have to get them all vet checked - I had a real cool vet - the sug's were in small aquariums (sp) and all he did was pick up each aq. and look at the sug's and say okay - and by the time we got to Illinois 2 day's later we had 15 sug's - just like potato chip's - they keep on mating and mating and so on and so on -

Try every office in Ohio and you'll finally get through to the person you need to -

good luck

sue
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Soooo...what now? - 10/24/08 09:17 PM

By the way - you're sug is georgous

sue

Re: Soooo...what now? - 10/25/08 02:16 AM

Thanks! If there's one thing I'm good at it's being annoying! I can DEFINATELY do that! roflmao

Hopefully I'll get my packet soon cause I'm eager to be licensed since in a couple weeks my babies will be ready to leave mommy and daddy and start their own happy families! laugh
Posted By: BeckiT

Re: Soooo...what now? - 10/25/08 05:13 PM

Good Luck Nicole! It took me about 6 months to get my packet, which I've filled out and sent back in, and am now playing the wait game again.. they might get around to it before I move in February or March..

Re: Soooo...what now? - 10/25/08 05:18 PM

Well, I certainly hope it doesn't take that long, but I guess at least I can say I'm doing my part, lol.

Re: Soooo...what now? - 11/30/08 01:48 AM

I just got my license packed yesterday!!! Woot! It only took a month! laugh

Now I've just gotta get my gliders their mini-fridge and make some taller stands for the new cages I got from Leyna(they're so stinking tall!). Then I'll have the vet check everything and I'm good to go! smile

Quick question: how high off the ground do cages need to be? I couldn't find that info in the "manual".
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL