GliderCENTRAL

USDA

Posted By: rdobbie23

USDA - 01/27/09 01:45 PM

Is there anyone out there that has a USDA breeders lic. that can help point me in the right direction?! I have contacted them in reguards to getting my breeders lic. and they told me to contact another email address. I have not gotten a response. I only have 1 breeding pair, but would like to get a lic. for a piece of mind for myslef and my buyers.
Can you give me a run down of things I need? I am just starting. I know all animals in the house have to be seen by a vet. I know you have to show how you would get the animals out in case of evacuations. If we have a storm, and so on. Any other tips?
Any help would be great!
Posted By: Suggiegramma

Re: USDA - 01/27/09 02:19 PM

The USDA won't issue you a license with just one breeding pair. frown
Posted By: sweetheart26

Re: USDA - 01/27/09 02:45 PM

Originally Posted By: rdobbie23
Is there anyone out there that has a USDA breeders lic. that can help point me in the right direction?! I have contacted them in reguards to getting my breeders lic. and they told me to contact another email address. I have not gotten a response. I only have 1 breeding pair, but would like to get a lic. for a piece of mind for myslef and my buyers.
Can you give me a run down of things I need? I am just starting. I know all animals in the house have to be seen by a vet. I know you have to show how you would get the animals out in case of evacuations. If we have a storm, and so on. Any other tips?
Any help would be great!
I have two breeding pair right now and i called and they will not give me one, they said too call them back when i get three breeding pair..
Posted By: rdobbie23

Re: USDA - 01/27/09 03:02 PM

REALLY! Ok then, well I have one pair that is young and will be a breeding pair...but ok I guess I have to wait till I decide to make another purchase.
Posted By: Catman

Re: USDA - 01/30/09 04:42 PM

Thats strange how that works!! You would think the USDA would want you to be licensed BEFORE you start breeding not after. Its like getting a drivers license/permit after you are driving.
© 2021 GliderCENTRAL