GliderCENTRAL

The Glider Chef

Posted By: DCMuffin

The Glider Chef - 03/14/17 11:50 PM

Hello, everyone! My name is Aimee Darling and I am a long time member of our wonderful glider community. mlove I receive daily questions and Facebook tags, asking, "what IS this _________", from people during their visits to the grocery store. I decided it was time to begin putting some helpful information into one place as a reference guide, to assist with those questions.

Hence... The Glider Chef . The Glider Chef is the Owner's guide to fruits, vegetables and other foods/plants/herbs/flowers that are safe for our sugar gliders. :gidea:

Have you been to the grocery and wonder what on earth that fruit or vegetable is? :dizzy: Have you seen someone post that they feed their gliders rice (what???) or beans (whaaaat?) or Cilantro (huh??) and think, "they can HAVE that?" :hit: If so, this blog is for you!

THE GLIDER CHEF
I urge you to visit and share with your fellow glider owners. :ghug:

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, because I am making constant updates, since there are SO many good things for our little ones! If you are subscribed, you will get notification of updates and important information.

If you have questions on something I have not yet posted, or wish for me to highlight something particular, don't hesitate to contact me! You can reach me via PM here on GC, via email at darlingaim@gmail.com or you can find me on FB.

I hope you enjoy!!
Posted By: DCMuffin

Re: The Glider Chef - 03/15/17 04:12 PM

Just a heads up on how to subscribe or "follow" my blog. When you go to the website, scroll down to the bottom and in the bottom, right hand corner, you should see a little button pop up that says "Follow". Click there and you're good to go!
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL