GliderCENTRAL

Pet-Pro Pro O's

Posted By: kidqwik

Pet-Pro Pro O's - 03/07/17 11:38 PM

Hey Everyone,

As part of the Happy Glider Variety Pack I ordered a few weeks ago, Pro O's sent me small sample packs of the Pet-Pro Pro O's in Caramel Apple and Tutti Frutti. Kara and Lilo LOVE the Caramel Apple ones. These are the treats I give them. They won't touch the yogurt treats ever. Anyone else get these? Does the nutrition quality seem to be good? Their fav treats are apples and these. They like both Gala and McIntosh

http://www.pet-pro.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=39 http://www.pet-pro.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=39
Posted By: Feather

Re: Pet-Pro Pro O's - 03/08/17 02:23 AM

I trust all the PetPro products. Won't use anything else.

They would be a healthier treat than yogurt drops.
Posted By: TwoDog

Re: Pet-Pro Pro O's - 03/08/17 01:22 PM

<sniff-sniff>
...is that...a good consumer pet product I have not heard of?

Re: Pet-Pro Pro O's - 03/08/17 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By: ComradeFluffy
<sniff-sniff>

Seems to be. :-) Everyone recommended the Happy Glider pellets over the Exotic Nutrition ones so I ordered their variety packs that had the Chicken Breeder, Global, Fruity Flavor, and the Chick'n Honey blends. My girls seem to eat all of them(depending on the pickiness that day). It includes small sample pack of the Pro-O's which are the treats they like to eat. I received the Caramel Apple and Tutti Fruity ones. They look like Cheerios of Apple Jacks so that's what I call them. :-b They eat both but have a preference for the Caramel Apple ones. I ordered a 3 lb bag last night because they like they so much and I ran out of the sample pack.
Posted By: Stef333

Re: Pet-Pro Pro O's - 03/08/17 03:50 PM

I hadn't come across Pet-Pro before. Thanks for the heads up!

(Now I'm intrigued because they also sell camel food. I had no idea anyone was keeping camels as pets!)
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Pet-Pro Pro O's - 03/08/17 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: ComradeFluffy
<sniff-sniff>

Yep, good one, and the only one Peggy recommends wink

Originally Posted By: Stef333
I hadn't come across Pet-Pro before. Thanks for the heads up!

(Now I'm intrigued because they also sell camel food. I had no idea anyone was keeping camels as pets!)

You would be surprised what kind of animals individuals have.

Here in Little Rock, there are some bison privately owned. Outside of Springfield, MO (at one time) there was an elephant you could see from Hwy 65. I don't know if it is still there, but I suspect it was/is a rescued elephant. It was in a huge field.
Posted By: Srlb

Re: Pet-Pro Pro O's - 03/10/17 01:22 PM

Pet-Pro has been in business for over 30 years making animal foods. That's a long time!

They make foods not only for pets but also for zoos.
Their products are tested.

The O's are a good treat. I may even start carrying them on my site.

Re: Pet-Pro Pro O's - 03/10/17 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Srlb
Pet-Pro has been in business for over 30 years making animal foods. That's a long time!

They make foods not only for pets but also for zoos.
Their products are tested.

The O's are a good treat. I may even start carrying them on my site.

I recommend the O's fully. I mean, my Gliders LOVE them! I think they're somewhat nutritious too. Err.. My boyfriend ate half of one the other night.. While drunk. He's still alive too smile
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL