GliderCENTRAL

Fruits and Veggies

Posted By: OneLove

Fruits and Veggies - 12/21/17 06:46 PM

In the TPG diet from Suggie.Info website they only list few veggies and fruits to use for the recipe. Is that on purpose or they just give a list of ideas? Could I change cantaloupe for honey dew?

Also it says 2 cups of fruits and 2 cups of veggies with variety of 2-4... So I can do 1/4 of a cup using 4 random fruits or veggies? I dont really understand ratio either( 1:2, 1:1) not that this recipe uses them but im not to sure of what it means and I really want to feed them right...So if I could get help on that too that would be great!

thanks

P.S.- I am very new here and so I hope my question is at the right place! If not please send me where it belongs!
Posted By: Feather

Re: Fruits and Veggies - 12/21/17 08:55 PM

We don't recommend Suggieinfo.com, I would not rely on it for correct information. Plus they are very biased in their information.

Here is is the diet on The Pet Glider, Priscilla Price is the creator of the Pet Glider Diet. The Pet Glider Diet
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Fruits and Veggies - 12/21/17 09:48 PM

:welcomegc:

I agree with Kim. The TPG diet needs to be followed to the letter by original creator. It just doesn't take much to throw their diet off. They are small and their tummy is only the size of your thumbnail.
Posted By: Terry

Re: Fruits and Veggies - 12/23/17 02:09 PM

:welcomegc:

So glad you found us here! Hope you stay around the community and enjoy learning and sharing about these amazing creatures! They're definitely special (well all animals to me are special, lol).

Anyways, we all try to be suportive and helpful as well as have some fun!

Please keep us updated on how you and your gliders are doing, it's real simple once you learn navigation around here, which doesn't take long to figure out.

Oh, I definitely third about following recipe from the creators website that was linked to you and ....
Happy Gliding!

Feel free to post any questions you may have, read through this forum, especially areas of concern, and we like stories and pics of gliders, yes, pics, especially those!
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL