GliderCENTRAL

BML! Love, Love, Love! But a Question?

Posted By: Claralice

BML! Love, Love, Love! But a Question? - 02/01/18 12:38 AM

I am on my second batch of BML. My gliders appear to have adjusted just fine!
Question-I am feeding frozen mixed vegetables and frozen fruit (blueberries right now). Is it okay to just feed certain fruit/veggies during the month or do I need to use a wider variety of the various veggies and fruits?
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: BML! Love, Love, Love! But a Question? - 02/01/18 01:08 AM

BML is pretty strict on their choice of f/v. You pretty much have to follow her recipe.

You can give other f/v as a treat occasionally in a small amount.

Re: BML! Love, Love, Love! But a Question? - 02/05/18 01:15 AM

They are not eating the BML mix. I made it exactly as the recipe called and they are ignoring it but eating the vegetables and fruit. The timing is lousy as the neuter is set for Tuesday! I am wondering if I should ice it with something other than the applesauce? And I accounted for icing as 1/3 tsp for each ice cube as half their Tbs of fruit as it directed. They are eating their mealworms as well.
Posted By: Feather

Re: BML! Love, Love, Love! But a Question? - 02/05/18 02:33 AM

How long have you been feeding them BML?

Re: BML! Love, Love, Love! But a Question? - 02/05/18 03:00 AM

Right after I joined here I made the switch. This is my second batch. Feather, my mistake!
They were being given TWO cubes by my spouse! So, double the amt they should have been getting as each cube is two tablespoons. They are fine, we have just been wasting food. I just had a long discussion with the spouse and he has been using double but the right amount of fruits and vegetables.
Posted By: Feather

Re: BML! Love, Love, Love! But a Question? - 02/05/18 05:25 AM

thumb
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL