GliderCENTRAL

Yogurt alternative? vegan alternative, soy or coconut

Posted By: AceM

Yogurt alternative? vegan alternative, soy or coconut - 02/13/18 08:26 PM

I give my gliders HPW right now and i use honey and eggs, as a vegan i feel those things arent too bad and while i dont consume them myself im not going to force another being to be vegan when they clearly arent

Now the yogurt thing i do want to avoid as the dairy industry is horrible, can i use soy yogurt or coconut yogurt for TPG as i do want to give them different diets so they have variety
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Yogurt alternative? vegan alternative, soy or coconut - 02/13/18 10:39 PM

I know they can have soybased products.

I would be careful with a lot of variety in their diet.

They do have moods, and may choose to eat certain things on certain nights, but their digestive tract is a bit finicky, and can easily be upset. If you choose to change their.diet, you may want to keep a log just in case of what you fed that night. And what was left the next day.
Posted By: Feather

Re: Yogurt alternative? vegan alternative, soy or coconut - 02/13/18 11:13 PM

If you are feeding original HPW you do not need to give them yogurt.

If you want to give them yogurt as a treat, then use Yoplait Original. No artificial sweeteners.

Re: Yogurt alternative? vegan alternative, soy or coconut - 02/14/18 05:38 AM

I give them HPW now but i was going to try TPG which uses yogurt, i may try contacting TPG and asking them

Re: Yogurt alternative? vegan alternative, soy or coconut - 02/19/18 01:51 AM

They said coconut yogurt was fine
Posted By: OneLove

Re: Yogurt alternative? vegan alternative, soy or coconut - 03/02/18 08:43 PM

Any update on the coconut yogurt? I used a different dairy yogurt brand for my last batch and one of my girls is struggling with it...I am thinking maybe trying coconut or perhaps just use the one from before...id like to get the best choice smile
© 2019 GliderCENTRAL