GliderCENTRAL

Happy Glider Nuggets

Posted By: Hydrus

Happy Glider Nuggets - 03/10/18 09:37 AM

For those of you that supplement with this pellet, do you find they like the chicken or the fruit flavor?
Posted By: billytense aka Lisa11

Re: Happy Glider Nuggets - 03/10/18 10:11 AM

I always (almost) have a spoonful of pellets somewhere in the cage and switch them out after about five days. It just seems to be a "what I'm in the mood for" with my girls as I go back and forth from chicken to fruit. Honestly I'm still new to this and it amazes me how finicky they can be. There has been nothing, and I mean nothing that has been a guaranteed yes from them on the daily. Even live food sometimes gets an upturned nose and look of impatience.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Happy Glider Nuggets - 03/10/18 10:55 AM

I've tried the Pet-pro chicken, fruit, and the honey nectar(you have to call and ask for it).

Mine don't care for the chicken. But keep in mind all gliders are different.

I'm currently feeding them honey nectar.
Posted By: Terry

Re: Happy Glider Nuggets - 03/10/18 12:13 PM

I recommend ordering the sample pack directly from Pet Pro. That way you can try the variety and make sure to keep track to their favorites. If they like more than one, you can either alternate them or mix them in their forage toys or in a small dish.

Mine preferred the fruit, so that's all I get, I like to offer them in forage toys, but lately they're mostly in a Snacky Mouse (find on Amazon, eBay, or even in some pet stores). While using the Snacky Mouse, or a small dish, I'll still toss a few in a forage toy along with some "special treats".
Posted By: Feather

Re: Happy Glider Nuggets - 03/10/18 04:48 PM

Mine will only eat the chicken formula. I guess they don't believe that that fruity hard kibble is fruit.
© 2019 GliderCENTRAL