GliderCENTRAL

Critter love diet question

Posted By: Cmcwaters

Critter love diet question - 12/19/18 01:13 AM

I got 2 bags of the 360 day TPG multi-vitamin with calcium. I am interested in doing the critter love diet and wanted to know if I can use this instead of the HPS until it's gone.
Posted By: Feather

Re: Critter love diet question - 12/19/18 01:50 AM

The TPG vitamins are just Vitamins.

You say you are going to do the Critterlove Diet plan, are you going to use the Critterlove powders or are you going to use the High Protein Wombaro powder?

Critterlove Complete has powdered eggs, bee pollen and powdered honey in it all you do is add water, it freezes like ice so it must be frozen in ice cube trays.

Critterlove Plus you add your own eggs, bee pollen and honey (preferably from a local apiary) to it, Plus freezes to the consistency of ice cream, so you can freeze it in a freezer safe container.

Critterlove Original aka Original HPW is like the Plus, but the powder you use is High Protein Wombaro powder.

With Critterlove Complete, Plus and Original you would not use the vitamins from TPG.
Posted By: Cmcwaters

Re: Critter love diet question - 12/19/18 02:48 AM

Thank you for your reply. After reading some more I think I am going to do the TPG diet for a little while at least. I am getting them from The Pet Glider & assume that is the diet they have been on since off momma. So at least for a little while I will keep them on that. Thanks again
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL