Posted By: Feather

BML Has Been Updated! - 10/08/20 03:34 PM

BML has been updated! Here is the link!http://bmldiet.com/bml-recipe.html
Posted By: KarenE

Re: BML Has Been Updated! - 10/08/20 04:14 PM

Thanks for the post, Dawn.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: BML Has Been Updated! - 10/08/20 05:12 PM

You're welcome! Thanks Feather for posting!
Posted By: KarenE

Re: BML Has Been Updated! - 10/09/20 02:30 PM

:hit: I meant, Feather. Thanks for the correction.
Posted By: Exotic_Life

Re: BML Has Been Updated! - 11/30/20 06:18 PM

Hello, I have some questions regarding the BML diet:

1. Can I feed the frozen BML cubes every other day and on the off day feed whatever Ca:P balanced fruit and vegetables I want to (since I hear gliders like a lot of variety) and when I do feed the BML cube just feed the specific fruits and veggies listed for the BML diet?

*so basically my question is can I feed them the specific BML diet like every other day?

2. If gliders need 4-5 different fruits and 4 tbsp mixed veggies every night and theres only 4 fruits and 4 veggies with the bml diet, how are the gliders getting variety? Is there any other way they can still get variety AND the bml diet??
Posted By: Feather

Re: BML Has Been Updated! - 11/30/20 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Exotic_Life
Hello, I have some questions regarding the BML diet:

1. Can I feed the frozen BML cubes every other day and on the off day feed whatever Ca:P balanced fruit and vegetables I want to (since I hear gliders like a lot of variety) and when I do feed the BML cube just feed the specific fruits and veggies listed for the BML diet?

BML is a very strict diet because of the high calcium in the staple. You feed the staple with the specific fruits and vegetables every night.

*so basically my question is can I feed them the specific BML diet like every other day?
You feed the staple, fruits and vegetables every night.

2. If gliders need 4-5 different fruits and 4 tbsp mixed veggies every night and theres only 4 fruits and 4 veggies with the bml diet, how are the gliders getting variety? Is there any other way they can still get variety AND the bml diet??

If you want a diet with more variety I suggest that you check out Critterlove Diets.

Posted By: Exotic_Life

Re: BML Has Been Updated! - 11/30/20 07:04 PM

Ok! Thanks
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL