GliderCENTRAL

Jelly bracelets

Posted By: Coconut

Jelly bracelets - 01/21/15 04:15 AM

Like most suggie owners I try to keep the gliders entertained. It seems like a lot of times they don't care for the things I put in their cage. frown But I was playing with one of my gliders today, and she went crazy over this jelly bracelet I was wearing. Has anyone used these for toys? Do you think they could be used if they are non toxic?
Posted By: Srlb

Re: Jelly bracelets - 01/21/15 01:48 PM

I have used them before and use some on the toys I make.
Posted By: Terry

Re: Jelly bracelets - 01/21/15 03:16 PM

Can someone post a picture of these jelly bracelets so I know what to look for next time I go shopping. My gliders are picky about their bracelets, so far there is only one kind I have found in their pouch on a few occasions (one of those times it was two bracelets cool). So I know at least one of my babies is a tail carrier. The kind of bracelet that I did find in their pouch, I only have four of and the vendor I got them from is no longer in business and I haven't seen them around anywhere. They're very thin, and bumpy. I'm wondering if it was because they're lighter weight and thinking the jelly bracelet may be a hit.

Re: Jelly bracelets - 01/22/15 02:31 AM

Here's a link to them-
http://www.amazon.com/Neon-Jelly-Bracelets-144-pcs/dp/B001YHX45G

Did you ever have any problems with them chewing them or breaking the bracelets? I probably could find some made out of something non toxic, but I'm worried about a choking hazard? Like if they managed to nibble a piece off.

Re: Jelly bracelets - 01/22/15 03:27 AM

Great, thanks.
I've not used those before. Maybe try them one day.

Re: Jelly bracelets - 01/23/15 02:53 AM

Be careful. I'm not ready to use them unsupervised. I'm not sure how safe they are.
Posted By: TheLittleLadyBug

Re: Jelly bracelets - 02/04/15 01:45 AM

I would suggest only using these supervised and not with sugs that like to chew. The plastic is more then likely toxic and could be a chocking hazard.

Re: Jelly bracelets - 02/04/15 02:17 PM

Good to know, I'll stick with the hard plastics just in case them.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL