GliderCENTRAL

Bunnies, Chicks, and a Vine, Oh My

Posted By: Terry

Bunnies, Chicks, and a Vine, Oh My - 03/25/15 11:31 PM

Decked out for Easter! Well, I didn't leave the egg with chicks in there, just for the photos. I ordered treats for them and they will get that on Easter Sunday.

Posted By: darkmornings

Re: Bunnies, Chicks, and a Vine, Oh My - 03/26/15 12:04 AM

Thats really cute, i love it. Why cant the chick eggs stay?

Re: Bunnies, Chicks, and a Vine, Oh My - 03/26/15 12:40 AM

Thank you. They are their Easter present, lol. I have treats on order to stick in them, and don't have it yet. I placed them in there before I put my babies back in their cage for the photo. I'll put it back Easter, with treats inside.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Bunnies, Chicks, and a Vine, Oh My - 03/26/15 12:42 AM

Too cute! I'm sure they will love it!

Re: Bunnies, Chicks, and a Vine, Oh My - 03/26/15 01:11 AM

Thank you. I feel I may have been too eager for Easter decorating though, being I just got some new stuff. I should have waited to use the cage set (not new) I have in there for next Wednesday, it's the only one with Eastery colors I have. I guess I could swap it out and replace it again next week before it gets icky.

I'm working on ideas for a Pirate theme. I have some stuff I can use, but will probably search for more piratey things.
Posted By: Kris_N_Zoe

Re: Bunnies, Chicks, and a Vine, Oh My - 03/27/15 02:47 PM

That's cute! grin I made a pretty awesome(if I do say so myself) treat carousel from a shallow candy dish, beads, rexlace and a few easter eggs. I'll have to show you a picture if I can find one. It's pretty neat. wink I love seeing pictures of your cage set-up's, they inspire me to make more fun stuff!
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL