GliderCENTRAL

Banana shaped Pouch

Posted By: Cory

Banana shaped Pouch - 07/22/16 01:36 PM

I got my two boys this banana ouch becasue it was so adorable, as are the other products by this etsy seller: https://www.etsy.com/listing/100892759/sugar-glider-banana-cage-pouch?ref=hp_rv

They recognized it as a sleeping ouch quickly and seem to like it. After watching them though I wondered if it may be hazardous for the glider on the bottom? It funnels slimmer of course and so they can't lay side by side so much. They appeared to do fine last night, and may have even enjoyed the snuggly quality compared to their other pouch.

I just want an opinion to make sure it's still safe, as I'm indecisive. Also, the other pouches and cage sets by the above linked seller are adorable and well made. I ordered a high quality bonding pouch for not that much. Shipping just takes a long time (US resident here)

Edit: sorry for the typos, fixed em. Typing on my phone was not so hot.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Banana shaped Pouch - 07/22/16 02:59 PM

They usually pile on top of each other while snuggling and sleeping. Depending on how big it is and how big your gliders get.
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Banana shaped Pouch - 07/22/16 03:07 PM

Be sure to read all the reviews. If it were my money, I would stay state side just in case there were problems, and I needed to return. It seems the ship time is much longer than expected dunno
Posted By: Cory

Re: Banana shaped Pouch - 07/22/16 03:39 PM

Ship time was definitely more like 7 weeks, I would plan for 8. So I won't be ordering in a rush, but I can vouch for the quality along with the other reviews. I wouldn't worry about an inferior product from them if someone sees something fun/special they can't find elsewhere. You'll just have to get clips on your own I guess, which is kind of pain (except with bonding pouches).
Posted By: Feather

Re: Banana shaped Pouch - 07/22/16 06:26 PM

Gliders like to pile on top of each other, actually the prime rel-estate in a sleeping pouch is the bottom.

My friend has a colony of nine and she has multiple pouches in the cage and she regularly finds them crammed into one pouch.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL