GliderCENTRAL

My gliders managed to half turn their door handle on HQ Sturdy cage!

Posted By: HoneyChild

My gliders managed to half turn their door handle on HQ Sturdy cage! - 08/23/16 08:24 PM

I have heard stories of them being escape artists but...I had to pick up my jaw off the floor this morning. I've come to the realization that what I own are Gremlins as pets. I had to run to get baby cabinet locks lol. I thought maybe the flimsy cages had part to do with the stories. How many here have had a glider escape what I used to consider maximum security? How did you fix the problem? :dizzy:
Posted By: Terry

Re: My gliders managed to half turn their door handle on HQ Sturdy cage! - 08/23/16 08:31 PM

Maybe mine just don't ever want to break out of their cage, they never mess with the locks, not that I have seen anyway.
Posted By: Hutch

Re: My gliders managed to half turn their door handle on HQ Sturdy cage! - 08/23/16 09:10 PM

I replaced my cage crazy
Posted By: HoneyChild

Re: My gliders managed to half turn their door handle on HQ Sturdy cage! - 08/24/16 04:18 AM

Yeah, I found it very strange Terry, It's never happened before. Especially cause they spend a lot of time nightly running free in their glider-proof bedroom. They usually get an hour+ of Urban Safari time. I even converted the bottom storage portion of their cage into a jungle gym extension. As for Hutch- sorry to hear you went through this. Oh man I just got this cage lol Gonna try to tighten the 2 screws on the latch. :tant2:
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL