GliderCENTRAL

Shipping to Canada?

Posted By: LadyK

Shipping to Canada? - 01/09/17 02:19 AM

Does anyone know of any stores or sites offhand that offer shipping to Canada at a decent price? I'm trying to get some new cage sets/bonding pouches and finding shipping to be insane!
Thanks folks!
Posted By: Feather

Re: Shipping to Canada? - 01/09/17 04:24 AM

You might try SarahSuggies, I believe she has a classified on here selling joeys. She does make toys.
Posted By: Srlb

Re: Shipping to Canada? - 01/09/17 03:10 PM

Critterlove.com ships to canada
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Shipping to Canada? - 01/09/17 04:10 PM

Wow. I just looked up shipping rates to canada... wow...
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Shipping to Canada? - 01/09/17 04:24 PM

It is astonishing considering there is just a border between us. Not like it's a whole ocean shakehead
Posted By: Srlb

Re: Shipping to Canada? - 01/10/17 01:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Ladymagyver
Wow. I just looked up shipping rates to canada... wow...

Yea, shipping charges are absolutely CRAZY
Posted By: Ilovemyweeones

Re: Shipping to Canada? - 01/10/17 01:51 PM

How far from an actual border do you live? I ordered cage sets from Fuzzy Lovers. Set up a ship happens account. Drove to the border. Parked and zipped across as a pedestrian for the quick pick up and zipped back over. This is how I get free shipping. Fingers crossed logistically you have quick border access. Btw. The fleece sets and bonding pouches are beautiful and very well made from Fuzzy Lovers.

Re: Shipping to Canada? - 01/10/17 03:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Ilovemyweeones
How far from an actual border do you live? I ordered cage sets from Fuzzy Lovers. Set up a ship happens account. Drove to the border. Parked and zipped across as a pedestrian for the quick pick up and zipped back over. This is how I get free shipping. Fingers crossed logistically you have quick border access. Btw. The fleece sets and bonding pouches are beautiful and very well made from Fuzzy Lovers.

Be careful doing this. You can still get stopped at customs anytime even though you are a pedestrian. You have just been lucky so far.
Posted By: Ilovemyweeones

Re: Shipping to Canada? - 01/10/17 04:43 PM

Mmmmm. It's actually part of the process that I have to stop at customs every time as a pedestrian. Open the box and provide them the receipt of my purchase and show them what I have. When I go over I inform customs I am picking up a package and will be returning in about 10 mins. When I come back I tell them I was just picking up a package and provide my receipt and show them the product. The employees always wonder what the heck a sugar glider is and think it's pretty cool.

Re: Shipping to Canada? - 01/10/17 05:02 PM

:thumb2:
Posted By: joanneM

Re: Shipping to Canada? - 01/15/17 10:05 PM

Both the Toronto sugar gliders and Canadian sugar gliders have sets on their sites.
© 2019 GliderCENTRAL