GliderCENTRAL

See The Little Froggies?

Posted By: Terry

See The Little Froggies? - 03/05/17 08:39 PM

I hung these little froggies (12) all around the front and sides of the trio's cage. You won't be able to see all of them in the pic though. I have put them in a toy bin, but they don't mess with them really, so thought I'd try scattering them about the cage to get their attention. We'll see if it works smile.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: See The Little Froggies? - 03/06/17 02:00 AM

Are those the ones that jump when you push down on their tail (OK they don't have a tail, but ya know)?

Re: See The Little Froggies? - 03/06/17 03:29 AM

Yes, the small ones from the dollar store. I have a whole bunch of them and filled a toy bin with them along with some other hard plastic toys. My gliders like to chew a little then toss, but they didn't bother with the frogs. So I decided to try something new.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: See The Little Froggies? - 03/06/17 07:52 AM

I have seen those before. I didn't know they would hang! Let me know how it goes. BTW, cage looks nice!

Re: See The Little Froggies? - 03/07/17 12:35 AM

I didn't really either, I had gotten them out and was going to put in another toy bin, they have the one basket with stuff already.

So far only one froggy was on the floor this morning, but it's just like them to take a while to mess with stuff. They will investigate any new or newly placed items, but don't always play with them right away, that is unless it has food.

Thanks, I try to keep their cage safe and entertaining, lol.
Posted By: Ilovemyweeones

Re: See The Little Froggies? - 03/07/17 03:19 AM

I recently bough a pack of 12 tiny mirraccas out of the birthday goody bag section at the dollar store. They are a solid hard plastic with little beads in them and come in different colours. My wee ones are crazy for them. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for the frogs. Sounds like a good idea. I always know when a toy is a hit because mine fill their fleece pouch with them. Thanks for sharing your idea.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL