GliderCENTRAL

Safe charm list

Posted By: Josianne

Safe charm list - 05/01/17 12:24 PM

Hey guys,

Last year I recall seeing a post about safe charm material / toxic/non-toxic charm list.. I honestly can't recall if it was from this website or another forum. The layout of the list was very similar to the one that is posted here for "Safe Woods and Plant Toxicity...". The list had safe/unsafe charm materials.... acrylic, plastic, metallic, ect - all sorted into safe/unsafe. I have googled and searched the forums but it appears to have vanished from my search, lol. Does anyone have this list or similar?

Thanks smile
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Safe charm list - 05/01/17 03:37 PM

I don't believe that list has been posted here, or at least I don't remember it shakehead

One of the best vendors we have had is Catherine/Critterhill. Her website is The Sugar Glider Store

Hope this helps.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Safe charm list - 05/01/17 06:05 PM

I get most of my toys/ parts from Critterhill.

I also trust orientaltrading.com
Even with my skin kids. I do stay away from anything metalic.
Posted By: Josianne

Re: Safe charm list - 05/02/17 11:31 AM

Thank you for the reply. I swear I've seen this list before... but alas it's no where to be found.

I will take a look at the website shared - we've also heard great things about Noah's Ark. We are looking to start making our own toys for our little suggies. Definitely seems like the most cost effective way, lol.
© 2019 GliderCENTRAL