GliderCENTRAL

Night vision camera

Posted By: FinFiFuFe

Night vision camera - 10/29/17 11:00 PM

Hey y'all. So I have no life besides my little guys and I was wondering if anyone uses a night vision camera on their cage? Black Friday is coming up and I thought it would be cool to see how they interact and play when I'm sleeping. Has anyone used a camera or know of any good night vision ones I should look into?
Thanks a lot!
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Night vision camera - 10/30/17 02:34 PM

My suggestion if no one gives you first hand knowledge is to search you tube ( https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=best+night+vision+camera ). That way you can also get video recommendations.
Posted By: mechnut450

Re: Night vision camera - 10/30/17 03:10 PM

We got a cheapo camera system off ebay a couple years ago for about 100 bucks. ( came with 4 cameras and can handle 8. I have one when not blocked on the gliders and 2 others are currently set up outside due to little thieves and gas cans. we can also check the cameras while away so it like watching them any time we feel the need too.
Posted By: kidqwik

Re: Night vision camera - 11/02/17 11:20 PM

I got one a few weeks ago! Love it!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M15WH9C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Posted By: Stef333

Re: Night vision camera - 11/04/17 02:54 PM

Don't tell TwoDog about this! He's been threatening to set up a glider-cam for Sugar Squadron, streaming cuteness to the world 24/7. That looks like a pretty good camera.... smile
Posted By: TwoDog

Re: Night vision camera - 11/06/17 11:43 AM

Oh baby...how is the clarity? Good resolution? How is the frame rate? Are you just displaying it on your pc?
Posted By: Hutch

Re: Night vision camera - 11/06/17 04:20 PM

Originally Posted By: TwoDog
Oh baby...how is the clarity? Good resolution? How is the frame rate? Are you just displaying it on your pc?
Per Stef: "These is not the tech toys you're looking for..."

(Also, Justin may eat your leg again if you try to create evidence)
Posted By: kidqwik

Re: Night vision camera - 11/07/17 11:51 PM

Frame rate is pretty decent. I can view from my PC, but mostly just use the app on my phone to watch what's going on. I like having the motion sensor setup so I know when they wake up. I love the night vision too! Here's some pics of the cages during in/out of night vision mode from the app.

Attached picture Screenshot_20171103-103224- b.jpg
Attached picture Screenshot_20171107-175305-b.jpg
© 2019 GliderCENTRAL