GliderCENTRAL

Cage cleaning:products that are not chemical and easy to find

Posted By: OneLove

Cage cleaning:products that are not chemical and easy to find - 03/02/18 11:33 PM

Hi, I have been cleaning my babies cage with only hot water and baking soda...it seems to work just fine and it doesn't smell. I would like to know if there is any other alternatives to cleaning product that I could use. And by easy to find I mean something I don't have to buy online and can just find at the grocery store or something. Maybe natural dish soap? even then I feel there is a lot of ingredients and probably some plant based stuff with essential oils which might not be good for them either...
Posted By: Terry

Re: Cage cleaning:products that are not chemical and easy to find - 03/03/18 12:21 AM

I use vinegar/water mixture, as many do. I'm not that sensitive to the aroma, though it's not my favorite, and it works fairly well. I also use a handheld steamer every once in a while. I'd love to get the cage outdoors for a good hosing and scrub as many do, using dish detergent. However, I can't easily get my cage down the flight of stairs to get it outside.

Posted By: Feather

Re: Cage cleaning:products that are not chemical and easy to find - 03/03/18 12:39 AM

I use hot water and Original Dawn dish soap.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL