GliderCENTRAL

New TrimTrax?

Posted By: Hydrus

New TrimTrax? - 06/24/18 03:57 AM

I went to order some trimtrax refills for my freedom wheel and saw they have some new and improved ones listed as well as the originals. Has anyone tried them? Sometimes new isn't always better... so I thought I'd check with you guys smile
Posted By: Feather

Re: New TrimTrax? - 06/24/18 12:53 PM

I don't use trim trax, I just trim their nails.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: New TrimTrax? - 06/24/18 09:53 PM

I'm not familiar with the freedom wheel, but I know they had a rough time testing a trim trax that would saely fit it. I would recommend what they suggest. It's a bit pricey. I just bought a new stealth wheel and when I ordered the trim trax for it it was the new style. I just put the new wheel in so I don't have an opinion on them yet.

Re: New TrimTrax? - 06/25/18 03:00 AM

Okies. I'll give them a try smile
Posted By: Claralice

Re: New TrimTrax? - 06/25/18 11:10 PM

Not to butt into your thread but a quick question.I was just on the Attix site and did not see the replacement sanding paper-does it just require regular sand paper?
Posted By: Feather

Re: New TrimTrax? - 06/26/18 12:08 AM

Some people that are handy use regular sand paper, you must use a very fine grit.

Re: New TrimTrax? - 06/26/18 12:34 AM

They are in the same link as the freedom wheel (if that's the one you have). So you scroll to the bottom where you would put in the color and quantity of wheel; it should be right below that section smile
Posted By: Claralice

Re: New TrimTrax? - 06/26/18 01:07 AM

Found it Hydrus and ty Feather-no time for handy!
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: New TrimTrax? - 06/26/18 02:57 AM

It's also listed in parts.

I just rebuilt one of their wheels. I understand why they are expensive now... Lol!
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL