GliderCENTRAL

Member Titles

Posted By: gliderdad79

Member Titles - 05/27/11 07:44 PM

For quite some time now we have disliked some of the names we use as member titles, more specifically Senior Glider Member and Master Glider member. These titles have been around for many many years now. The reason we have an issue with them is that they give off a false description and presentation to people, specifically new members. Now a day, a person can be here for a month and reach Senior glider member and to a new member that can be perceived that this person knows a lot when in fact they may be as new to gliders as they are. Master glider member is also a bad description as their is no such thing as a Master Glider Member, rather Master Human Owners as the gliders refer to us. Yes there are very knowledgeable members here that have helped so many and have gone out of their way over the years to learn and help educate, but we will never master the gliders! Because of this we have decided to remove those two titles, replace them and added in a few. We have also adjusted the post counts needed to achieve a tittle change, and they are as followed

Original

0 New Member
8 Joey Member
16 Glider Explorer
50 Glider Lover
301 Glider Guardian
501 Glider Slave
801 Glider Addict
1500 Senior Glider Member
2500 Master Glider Member
New

0 New Member
20 In pouch
40 Out of Pouch
80 Joey Member
160 Glider Explorer
320 Glider Lover
640 Glider Guardian
1280 Glider Slave
2500 Glider Addict
5000 Serious Glideritis
10000 Glideritis Anonymous

We hope you all understand and enjoy the small change. We are sorry if anyone is upset by losing their previous title, but we are sure you will get there again before you know it!
Posted By: FuzzierThanMost

Re: Member Titles - 05/27/11 07:48 PM

kewl!
Posted By: wclanton423

Re: Member Titles - 05/27/11 08:48 PM

Great change!
Posted By: Vicky

Re: Member Titles - 05/27/11 09:03 PM

Definitely help out new members smile
Posted By: IslandGliders

Re: Member Titles - 05/27/11 09:27 PM

Well I am happy to be a glider addict again! Addicted and proud!

I agree, the previous titles were misleading and--in the case of "senior glider member" and "master glider member"--a bit pretentious. Good change. smile
Posted By: JillMarie

Re: Member Titles - 05/27/11 09:47 PM

Originally Posted By: IslandGliders
Well I am happy to be a glider addict again! Addicted and proud!

I agree, the previous titles were misleading and--in the case of "senior glider member" and "master glider member"--a bit pretentious. Good change. smile

Hannah, I just fell in love with you girl!
Posted By: DCMuffin

Re: Member Titles - 05/27/11 10:41 PM

Hey! Where's the title "Moderator who was new, then stuffed IP, then came OOP who turned into a joey, then explored, then loved my glider, then was a guardian of my glider, then totally became a slave to my glider, who became addicted, then caught a mild case of Glideritis who is now seriously infected with serious Glideritis and is now a member of Glideritis Anonymous"??????
Posted By: Shad

Re: Member Titles - 05/27/11 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: DCMuffin
Hey! Where's the title "Moderator who was new, then stuffed IP, then came OOP who turned into a joey, then explored, then loved my glider, then was a guardian of my glider, then totally became a slave to my glider, who became addicted, then caught a mild case of Glideritis who is now seriously infected with serious Glideritis and is now a member of Glideritis Anonymous"??????

LOL That is too funny! Love it!
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Member Titles - 05/27/11 11:40 PM

She's probably in the back racking up some more fluff posts tounge
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Member Titles - 05/28/11 02:07 AM

Love the change. It's cute and quirky.
Posted By: Dancing

Re: Member Titles - 05/28/11 05:15 AM

I don't care for them. Glideritis Anonymous? Seriously? That would mean there IS a problem and that I need help. NOPE, not me!

Re: Member Titles - 05/28/11 05:18 AM

Oh, and I think you need to have one for 20,000+ TOTALLY HOPELESS!

Re: Member Titles - 05/28/11 05:28 AM

Originally Posted By: KarenE

She's probably in the back racking up some more fluff posts tounge

I have NO idea what you're talking about! No ma'am! LOL

Originally Posted By: Dancing

Yep...you're almost there! roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 05/28/11 05:55 AM

I can override titles and give you a special custom one of you really want me to? I'm gona go out on a limb and guess you don't want me to come up with one for you!
Posted By: Bozeman

Re: Member Titles - 05/28/11 06:11 AM

Originally Posted By: gliderdad79

I can override titles and give you a special custom one of you really want me to? I'm gona go out on a limb and guess you don't want me to come up with one for you!

Can't WAIT to see what you come up with Eddie! LOL
Posted By: Bozeman

Re: Member Titles - 05/28/11 06:14 AM

LOL you are not far from there. ooo
Posted By: Gizmogirl

Re: Member Titles - 05/28/11 06:57 AM

0 New Member
20 In pouch
40 Out of Pouch
80 Joey Member
160 Glider Explorer
320 Glider Lover
640 Glider Guardian
1280 Glider Slave
2500 Glider Addict
5000 Serious Glideritis
10000 Glideritis Anonymous

clap
Posted By: ssuver

Re: Member Titles - 05/28/11 11:50 AM

I was wondering what was going on. This explains it. wink
Posted By: GliderNursery

Re: Member Titles - 05/28/11 12:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Bozeman

Can't WAIT to see what you come up with Eddie! LOL

roflmao
Posted By: josefine

Re: Member Titles - 05/28/11 06:29 PM

I am glad for the change,too!! smile smile
I really would never be able to be viewed as a master @ anything,especially when it comes to gliders.
Most people who know me(from here),know I'm as dumb as they come!! Before gliders,I never had a life,& now I know I don't have one,as my babies take up all of my life,& whatever is left over,is spent on here!!!
Seriously,you guys should come see my house(no,better not),my floor really needs vacuumed more, the laundry really piles up all the time,dishes are always stacking up (I do keep everything clean & nice tho,for my little angels)they are fed better than anyone in this house has ever been & my youngest son,who is 28,actually has noticed that my 4 precious little babies have more toys than he did in all his growing up,plus their room looks better than his did,too!!!
These admitted qualifications only mean one thing,I am truly possessed by my gliders!!

Re: Member Titles - 05/28/11 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: josefine
I am glad for the change,too!! smile smile
I really would never be able to be viewed as a master @ anything,especially when it comes to gliders.
Most people who know me(from here),know I'm as dumb as they come!! Before gliders,I never had a life,& now I know I don't have one,as my babies take up all of my life,& whatever is left over,is spent on here!!!
Seriously,you guys should come see my house(no,better not),my floor really needs vacuumed more, the laundry really piles up all the time,dishes are always stacking up (I do keep everything clean & nice tho,for my little angels)they are fed better than anyone in this house has ever been & my youngest son,who is 28,actually has noticed that my 4 precious little babies have more toys than he did in all his growing up,plus their room looks better than his did,too!!!
These admitted qualifications only mean one thing,I am truly possessed by my gliders!!

Well Josefine, your house sounds just like all of ours roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 05/28/11 07:55 PM

I'm not afraid of you. tounge
Posted By: minkasmom

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 12:31 AM

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Her doesn't know you very well, does her Eddie? shakehead roflmao roflmao

Give her a taste of what you can do, O Great and Majestic One! wink

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 12:32 AM

Originally Posted By: minkasmom

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Her doesn't know you very well, does her Eddie? shakehead roflmao roflmao

Give her a taste of what you can do, O Great and Majestic One! wink

And here I thought you were SOOOOO my friend! Hrrrrrrmph! roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 03:07 AM

Oh my! You didn't just say that???

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 03:09 AM

roflmao Who, me????

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 03:11 AM

You are one brave woman! roflmao You KNOW what he can do!!

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 03:12 AM

LOLOL!!!! Think I can just breeze past without him seeing this? roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 03:23 AM

Umm...yeah, sure! Just keep thinking that. shakehead

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 04:15 AM

Hahahaha! Wish me luck! If you don't see me for a while, you know why! roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 11:52 AM

Oh, we'll see you! Just not "Moderator" under your name. roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 01:50 PM

roflmao
Posted By: Feather

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 04:18 PM

Uh Oh! She is a soon to be ex moderator. OOOOOOOOOOOOOh! I think you pushed Eddie to far.
Posted By: suggiemom1980

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 05:28 PM

LOVE the new titles! Wondering if Aimee has noticed her new title yet???

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 08:25 PM

Uh oh. roflmao

I've had fun everyone!!! I love you all!!!!!!!!

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 08:26 PM

Love you, will miss you...uh oh...

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 08:33 PM

I don't see the dreaded "You are banned" screen yet!!! That's the one that makes me shiver lololol

I'm still here guys!!!!! Don't make me go just yet!!! roflmao
Posted By: jennVA

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 08:33 PM

ROFLMAO!!!! Here I am stumped trying to figure out why Aimee's title changed to what it is so I ask her and get directed here. I shall say nothing ill as I don't want to be labeled a naughty joey LoL. BUT this was hysterical to read smile

I also agree to the new titles as it hasn't even been a month for me as a member here and I thought that "Master" glider members surely meant those people knew things. After seeing my own postings add up just because I commented a lot or shared pictures, I soon realized that wasn't a good assessment. Kudos for the change up smile

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 08:35 PM

This title is just to prepare her for what's coming, Eddie is being nice.

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 08:37 PM

LOL! this ought to be good smile

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 08:38 PM

shakehead
Posted By: ciara_lynn

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 08:39 PM

She done messed up... lol

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 08:40 PM

Potato shaking head, here we go again...sigh. Stil love you my friend. tounge

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 08:44 PM

Nag bag says to tell you you were looking for it. shakehead

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 11:05 PM

What does the nag bag know anyway? Hush, little baby roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 05/29/11 11:16 PM

...And they say you don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger, and you DON'T MESS AROUND WITH EDDIE!!!!! roflmao

Me still loves my potato-headed, BooBee's-mama friend hug2 hug2 hug2

(which reminds me.....I got something that I need to do beside sit here & pester the Powers That Be..... grin )

Re: Member Titles - 05/30/11 02:28 AM

Aimee...I tried to warn you! roflmao
Posted By: Cora

Re: Member Titles - 05/30/11 03:05 PM

LOL LOL Funny Stuff!!!

Re: Member Titles - 05/30/11 03:19 PM

Eddie?? Can I PLEASE be a mod in good standing again???? Puhhhhlease???????

Re: Member Titles - 05/30/11 03:20 PM

:fall:
Posted By: wildlifeangel

Re: Member Titles - 05/30/11 03:44 PM

roflmao wow... can't stop laughing! I will remember not to mess with Eddie!

Re: Member Titles - 05/30/11 03:46 PM

Definitely a good bet, Nadine...LOLOL. He's got the serious powers! roflmao
Posted By: DirtyPaws

Re: Member Titles - 05/30/11 04:11 PM

And now she begs.

You see how long Shelly's had her lump of coal?

Good luck! roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 05/30/11 04:12 PM

Hey..but did you notice what my begging did? It at least brought me back from ex-moderator. roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 05/30/11 04:14 PM

But is "Walks With Dogs" much better? roflmao

Originally Posted By: DirtyPaws
And now she begs.

You see how long Shelly's had her lump of coal?

Good luck! roflmao

Hey...I'm trying to be a good girl!

Yeah, right! roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 05/30/11 04:20 PM

Off you go... :elaugh:

Re: Member Titles - 05/30/11 04:55 PM

roflmao roflmao roflmao Oh man it's a GOOD thing that I'm alone in the house.......I let go of a HUGE belly laugh at what your title is NOW, Aimee!!!!!!!! It's gonna take a LOT of sweet-sweet-talking to get you back in Eddie's good graces! Have FUN with that! roflmao roflmao

Poor Shelly.....STILL a diamond in the rough. shakehead

Yep, I think I'm gonna go back to my handwork and try VERY VERY HARD to keep my little halo in place. angel (but we ALL know what keeps it in place, right? exclamation Uh huh!

Re: Member Titles - 05/30/11 04:57 PM

Yep, I think I'm gonna go back to my handwork and try VERY VERY HARD to keep my little halo in place. angel (but we ALL know what keeps it in place, right? exclamation Uh huh!

Be very, very careful...you are SO not safe! roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 05/30/11 05:10 PM

LOL "walks with dogs"

My title is perfect!!!!

Re: Member Titles - 05/30/11 05:35 PM

Oh cool our post number doesnt change, I like that!! I can always be serious glideritis!!! Ed, You Rock!!!!

Re: Member Titles - 05/30/11 05:38 PM

Oh well it changed when I made a PM, weird. smile

Re: Member Titles - 05/30/11 05:55 PM

"Walks with Dogs" LoL Hey at least it fits!

Re: Member Titles - 06/03/11 12:53 AM

Hey! I just noticed she doesn't 'walk with dogs' anymore!

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/03/11 01:00 AM

Yes, should be interesting to see where I venture next roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 05:18 AM

Hey Eddie! Getting tired of being a bald singer!!!!! roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 06:00 AM

Dye your hair multiple colors and you can be a freaky basket ball player!

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 07:47 AM

roflmao
Or call her RuPaul grin

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 11:34 AM

But I'm just not tall enough to pull it off! LOLOL!!

Originally Posted By: Megs
roflmao
Or call her RuPaul grin

Oh ewwwwwww roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 01:34 PM

Oh Aimee, be careful of what flea products you use, they are causing severe health problems and deaths in dogs and cats.

Eddie says you have fleas.

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 01:46 PM

LOL Aimee's title roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 02:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Feather
Oh Aimee, be careful of what flea products you use, they are causing severe health problems and deaths in dogs and cats.

Eddie says you have fleas.

Frontline seems to give me a rash and I can't find anything else that works as well. Maybe the monkeys will get them for me? dunno

Eddie shakehead

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 02:52 PM

LOL

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 04:53 PM

Eddie, people don't shave their head because they have fleas, they shave because they have lice.

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 05:11 PM

ROFL!!! And she's coming to my house in 2 1/2 weeks! What am I going to do with her?! LOL!

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 05:41 PM

But I'm just not tall enough to pull it off! LOLOL!!

roflmao
Or call her RuPaul grin

Oh ewwwwwww roflmao

Use stilts! roflmao

And RuPaul wears some nice dresses. Don't be a hater, hater! roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 06:25 PM

Eddie, people don't shave their head because they have fleas, they shave because they have lice.

:sick: :sick: :sick: roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 07:00 PM

Aimee, given the chance, I'd risk lice to give you a big ol hug!

(You DO know this is how rumors get started? EWW, Aimee has fleas and lice!)

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 07:08 PM

Plain and simple.. Aimee has bugs.
Posted By: JillMarie

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 07:35 PM

:fall: roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 08:38 PM

Ewww...and she tried to pull it off as a new hair style! roflmao The truth always has a way of coming out Aimee!

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 08:47 PM

Hey now! Do I need to post a Rule 4 here??? roflmao

T...hugs right back at ya! May one day I'll give you bugs! LOL
Posted By: ciara_lynn

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 08:48 PM

Originally Posted By: suggiemom1980
ROFL!!! And she's coming to my house in 2 1/2 weeks! What am I going to do with her?! LOL!

Keep her in the dog house since she got them from some animal! Lol roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: ciara_lynn

I'm telling you! The monkeys will take care of them! Connie, could I borrow Roo? LMAO
Posted By: ssuver

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 08:54 PM

You guys are too much! lol

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 10:33 PM

roflmao Who needs mealies when Aimee has fleas??

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 10:39 PM

Originally Posted By: ciara_lynn

I'm telling you! The monkeys will take care of them! Connie, could I borrow Roo? LMAO

Calypso would do a much better job!

Where are they? Got to be here somewhere. Gotta get 'em!

Ummmmm, I wasn't ripping hair out by the roots in my quest for snackies! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Re: Member Titles - 06/07/11 11:33 PM

Aimee has COOTIES!! EWWWWW!!!

roflmao

It's ok Aimee, I still love ya!!

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 12:09 AM

OMG! Connie! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! roflmao

Originally Posted By: NaeJ

roflmao

I promise they aren't catchy! Really! Promise!!!!!!

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 12:19 AM

You have gone buggy!!!LOL

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 12:22 AM

roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 12:33 AM

roflmao

Oh, yes, they are. We finally just put her in quarantine behind the board agree

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 12:35 AM

(*knock knock* Somebody?? Anybody??? Lemme out!!!! Hello??? Hey! Anyone there? Yooooo hoooooo!!!!!!!)

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 01:05 AM

Too funny! Aimee got 'shaved cause she has fleas' from 'walking with dogs!'

Poor girl shakehead

At least you're loved! heart

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 01:25 AM

Originally Posted By: KarenE

roflmao

Oh, yes, they are. We finally just put her in quarantine behind the board agree

ROFLMBO!!!

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 03:52 AM

shakehead Connie!!!!! Some friend YOU are!!! LOLOLOL
Posted By: Holly1221

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 05:24 AM

We still love and admire you Aims... but... we'll just do it from WAAAAAY over here!!! roflmao

Misos said to tell you that he thinks YOUR fleas would taste better than normal fleas(hey, they're *special* fleas if they chose you) and that he's willing to give 'em a try!

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 06:28 AM

Thank goodness I am on the other side of the world. Rumor has it that it's not only fleas from walking dogs, not only lice because she cut her hair so short, but she has jumping roaches too. Eeeeuwww!!! The girl is full of bugs! And she carries a big butt bug in her bra too! roflmao roflmao
Posted By: eshaw

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 10:39 AM

What's next? Probably some sort of spinal spiders.

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 11:43 AM

*singing* "The itsy bitsy spider......"

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 12:57 PM

shakehead Connie!!!!! Some friend YOU are!!! LOLOLOL

Whoops, busted!

Er, ah, um.....Why Karen, how dare you quarantine my best friend! (You do know it's supposed to be for 30 days with a vet check before and after, right?) wink

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 01:06 PM

shakehead

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 04:40 PM

AWWW Poor Aimee! Looks like she over groomed trying to get the bugs off and started self mutilating!

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 04:52 PM

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 05:03 PM

Aimee,

You should know better than to chew on yourself. What kind of e collar did Eddie put you in? Maybe Denise can get you one of those nice e jackets.

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 05:05 PM

It's called a white restraining jacket... roflmao roflmao roflmao

Denise, do you make those?

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 05:20 PM

As a matter of fact, I think I could make a "human size" e-jacket.....white, you say? Yeah, we can fix that right up! thumb

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 05:22 PM

Perfect, I knew I could count on you Denise! wink It's in her best interest, you know?

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 06:18 PM

roflmao
Posted By: sugarlope

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 06:20 PM

She does! Bug! grin

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Aimee's New GC Rule
GliderCENTRAL is a G-Rated board. It's also Aimee's safe place. Therefore, Aimee has decided that anyone found NOT being nice to her, will get a swift kick in the shorts!!! This goes for Liezl, Denise, Teresa, Kimberley and ESPECIALLY Gretchen!!

roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 06:51 PM

GliderCENTRAL is a G-Rated board. It's also Aimee's safe place. Therefore, Aimee has decided that anyone found NOT being nice to her, will get a swift kick in the shorts!!! This goes for Liezl, Denise, Teresa, Kimberley and ESPECIALLY Gretchen!!

roflmao

Whew! I'm safe!

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 06:59 PM

Oh really? What about Eddie? I guess we should be really really scared of your bugs now, huh?

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 07:35 PM

roflmao

WHAT! I am being nice. An ejacket has to be tons better than an ecollar!

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 07:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Amended Rule
And Megs and Liezl TWICE

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 07:39 PM

And Megs and Liezl TWICE
Nope. Doesn't count.

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 07:46 PM

This e-collar itches. Think it has Eddie's germs on it! roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 07:49 PM

And Megs and Liezl TWICE

Wanna tell me something?

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 07:57 PM

Aimee, with all the itches, I just want to make sure Kona is in the clear.

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 10:05 PM

Aimee, I told you the ejacket would be so much better, I have two of them here and little Gizmo modeled them at the Veterinary College Hospital and she gave them two little thumbs up.

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 10:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Gizmogirl
Oh really? What about Eddie? I guess we should be really really scared of your bugs now, huh?

I don't think she's gona mess with Eddie again! roflmao

Love the e-collar Aimee ~ very fashionable. smile
Posted By: Abbey

Re: Member Titles - 06/08/11 11:51 PM

You guys just made my day brighter!

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 12:12 AM

Not sure where Aimee is, she must be in quarantine or sm'ing dunno

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 03:01 AM

Aimee, do you need me to come take you to the vet.. er, uhm i mean, doctor so we can sort out this very serious problem that does not seem to go away but only gets worse? i really think you may need some shots and an antibiotic!!! what other symptoms are you having?

Kimberley{Feather} how long b4 you can send me that e-jacket for Aimee? she really needs it ASAP!! i may need instructions as i expect it may be really hard to get her into it but really, it's for her own benefit, ya know?

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 03:19 AM

Oh you poor girl, you better be seen FAST!!

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 03:38 AM

Not sure where Aimee is, she must be in quarantine or sm'ing dunno

Ummm, excuse me... I was ADJUSTING my new e-jacket so it didn't ride up into my armpits. Darn thing just doesn't....quite....fit....right. *sigh*

Originally Posted By: Holly1221
Aimee, do you need me to come take you to the vet.. er, uhm i mean, doctor so we can sort out this very serious problem that does not seem to go away but only gets worse? i really think you may need some shots and an antibiotic!!! what other symptoms are you having?

Kimberley{Feather} how long b4 you can send me that e-jacket for Aimee? she really needs it ASAP!! i may need instructions as i expect it may be really hard to get her into it but really, it's for her own benefit, ya know?

I called already. I'm on every antibiotic the vet...err....doc had...he said nothing will help but I'm not giving up! I hate to SM but I have to take care of this itch! Why won't it go away? Can't someone move this to Health & Hygiene for me????? roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 03:47 AM

i've got some liquid[gel type] benedryl i can slather all over ya! do you need me to shave your 'pits too?

i hope it was only fleas you caught from those dogs and not anything else wink you got any misquito bites ?

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 03:51 AM

Hey, I can give a list of vets in her state!

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 03:51 AM

ok dunno it won't let me edit my post. it says maximum time has expired.

i will be over soon to relieve your hubby. gotta watch you 24/7 ya know so we can get you over this SM'ing thing. only, i can't figure out how to stuff you down my bra ??!so i can keep a real close eye on you!!

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 03:52 AM

i will be over soon to relieve your hubby. gotta watch you 24/7 ya know so we can get you over this SM'ing thing. only, i can't figure out how to stuff you down my bra ??!so i can keep a real close eye on you!!

Seriously? In your bra??? roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 04:00 AM

i figured that would get a laugh outta ya and i have succeeded!! i know how sad you must be in that e-jacket!! i promise you, you'll be free soon. IF YOU'RE GOOD and take your meds and stop that scratching

ps: you missed the pits comment

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 04:04 AM

i've got some liquid[gel type] benedryl i can slather all over ya! do you need me to shave your 'pits too?

Gross....LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 04:14 AM

roflmao love ya Aims!!

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 04:26 AM

Spencer wants to make sure you have the back straps with yours so you dont slip the ejacket, he would also like to thank you for ideas for his new jackets Denise sent him with said straps but I wont let him post!!!!!

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 04:27 AM

Wait - really??? She added the straps?????

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 04:33 AM

Aimee, if you quit squirming around, the e-jacket will stay in place! Now, be good and settle down. It'll all be over with in a few months...I mean days. smile

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 05:40 AM

yes she did and it works!!!!

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 09:47 AM

Ummmmm we so need a picture of this.

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 02:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Cora

yes she did and it works!!!!

Awesome! yes!!!!!!! Wooo hoooo - do I get royalties?? LMAO

Ummmmm we so need a picture of this.

Yeah, when pigs fly! roflmao (Karen???) lol
Posted By: glidermom71

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 02:56 PM

This has made my day :-) Aimee, I hope you feel better soon.
Posted By: SugarGliderLove

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 03:51 PM

lol this made me laugh. feel better soon

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 06:56 PM

*scratch scratch*
Posted By: Dani4Hedgies

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 06:59 PM

Aimee,
CHT CHT QUIT THAT...the more you scratch the longer you have to wear your e-jacket you gotta be a good little monkey and quit scratching so we can get you out of that and put you back together with BooBEE. And you KNOW you want to be snuggling with BooBEE.

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 07:01 PM

roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/09/11 11:33 PM

I am looking for flying pigs!

Re: Member Titles - 06/10/11 01:19 AM

Anyone checking for signs of dehydration? Ya'll might need to do the tent test. My mom's an rn...i'm sure she can tell me how to do sub q's... tantMake sure to get plenty of licky treats and eat your veggies... :fall:

Re: Member Titles - 06/10/11 01:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Abbey
Anyone checking for signs of dehydration? Ya'll might need to do the tent test. My mom's an rn...i'm sure she can tell me how to do sub q's... tantMake sure to get plenty of licky treats and eat your veggies... :fall:

We know how to subq, I think throwing water balloons would be better and much more fun!!

Re: Member Titles - 06/10/11 01:41 AM

roflmao roflmao roflmao We'll let you go first, Eddie!

Seriously Feather.....you haven't seen the flying pigs? I've seen them 3 times actually.....that's presuming of course that going to see Pink Floyd and Roger Waters in concert counted as 2 of them. There was this H-U-G-E black pig flying over the audience with these big NASTY white tusks and the blinking green eyes....too bad it's a G-rated audience, I can't tell you WHAT was written in red on his side. blush (oh and the third time? It's is in KarenE's avatar!)(I know what you're thinking! tsk tsk tsk)

OK, back on topic. Aimee, I had PLANNED for only Spencer's e-jacket to have 4 straps instead of 2.....now if you INSIST, I can make you look like a World War II paratrooper too if you DON'T STOP SCRATCHING!!! tant And ROYALTIES???? Good grief, next thing you know you'll be looking for a tiara and having people CURTSYING! (using my best Miss Chi Chi Rodriguez accent from the movie "To Wong Foo.." AND the head motions) "I.....DON'T.....THINK.....SO!"
Posted By: tlkngfethrs1

Re: Member Titles - 06/10/11 02:25 AM

Quote:
(using my best Miss Chi Chi Rodriguez accent from the movie "To Wong Foo.." AND the head motions) "I.....DON'T.....THINK.....SO!"
:fall: roflmao

so sad I can just see you know Amiee..
in that awesome Ejacket from Denise and your tiara grin
now all you need is a scepter/Wand to go with it!!thumb
so you can "crown" any un-loyal subjects agree
Posted By: snowbabygliders

Re: Member Titles - 06/10/11 09:04 AM

omgoodness! roflmao hahaha

Re: Member Titles - 06/10/11 09:08 AM

roflmao roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/10/11 11:35 AM

We know how to subq, I think throwing water balloons would be better and much more fun!!

Be careful, Eddie....be vewwwwwwwy careful! This pitchin' arm is still in pretty good shape!!!!!

And ROYALTIES???? Good grief, next thing you know you'll be looking for a tiara and having people CURTSYING! (using my best Miss Chi Chi Rodriguez accent from the movie "To Wong Foo.." AND the head motions) "I.....DON'T.....THINK.....SO!"

I know there has to be a point in here. GOT to be! roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/10/11 10:28 PM

Be careful, Eddie....be vewwwwwwwy careful! This pitchin' arm is still in pretty good shape!!!!!

Boy, Aimee you don't give up do you?

On a positive note, I see your out of the ejacket.

Re: Member Titles - 06/10/11 10:33 PM

Yeah, but she's still infested!

Re: Member Titles - 06/11/11 04:07 AM

Poor Aimee. hug2 hug2
(sing to the star spangled banner)
Oh say can you see
Any redbugs on me
if you do
pick a few and we'll have
redbug stew...
...sorry had to get it out of my system... :elaugh:

Re: Member Titles - 06/11/11 04:33 AM

roflmao Everytime I log on, it's something different! LOLOL!!!! Get that HORRID picture off!!!! I don't have THOSE kinds of bugs! roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/11/11 04:42 AM

roflmao roflmao this is hilarious!

Re: Member Titles - 06/11/11 07:01 AM

Judging by her avatar, I think Eddie locked her up in one of those cages where the flea spray sprinkles every few seconds, he is just looking out for our safety. grin roflmao
Posted By: glidrz5

Re: Member Titles - 06/11/11 07:04 AM

LOL the Revenge of Eddie........
Posted By: hpyhwn2003

Re: Member Titles - 06/11/11 09:25 AM

Aimee I almost feel sorry for you but just about the time I do you go and zing Eddie again. Girl aren't you gonna learn?! Lord knows what he has in store for you next time. ROFL

Re: Member Titles - 06/11/11 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: hpyhwn2003
Aimee I almost feel sorry for you but just about the time I do you go and zing Eddie again. Girl aren't you gonna learn?! Lord knows what he has in store for you next time. ROFL

shakehead No respect for the fleabag roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/11/11 01:10 PM

Man! Look at the size of that bug! Ewwwwwwwww!

Re: Member Titles - 06/11/11 06:26 PM

I agree. Water balloons would be MUCH more fun. Let's start passing 'em out!

Man! Look at the size of that bug! Ewwwwwwwww!

^

Re: Member Titles - 06/12/11 05:53 PM

Oh Aimee - that bug looks horrible! I was sure your infestation would be gone by now. shakehead Guess it is much worse than I thought! roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/12/11 06:14 PM

Shelly, you have no idea. The poor girl is in over her head.

Re: Member Titles - 06/13/11 01:21 AM

Aimee, haven't you gotten that bug problem under control yet?

Re: Member Titles - 06/13/11 01:23 AM

Think we need to get a care package together for her? She obviously NEEDS our help!!
Posted By: Faerie

Re: Member Titles - 06/13/11 01:52 AM

She's STILL infested?!? Wow Aimee, you might need something more heavy duty, maybe industrial strength flea powder? LOL

Re: Member Titles - 06/13/11 02:24 AM

I'm all prepared and waiting for her to come breezing through town...I have a bottle of Adams Plus flea mist AND half a 25-pound bag of diameculous earth to sprinkle on her. THAT oughta take care of the problem. thumb

Now as long as she doesn't have an allergic reaction, we'll be good to go!

Re: Member Titles - 06/13/11 02:33 AM

Do you have another ejacket lined up in case you need to put one on her. We don't want her SMing again.

Re: Member Titles - 06/13/11 02:47 AM

I really don't want to resort to it, Feather....but yes I can throw one together if push becomes shove. Really hoping we don't have to.....*sigh*

Re: Member Titles - 06/13/11 03:30 AM

Originally Posted By: GliderNursery
Think we need to get a care package together for her? She obviously NEEDS our help!!

I'd hate to ask for handouts, but you know.... LOLOL
I'm all prepared and waiting for her to come breezing through town...I have a bottle of Adams Plus flea mist AND half a 25-pound bag of diameculous earth to sprinkle on her. THAT oughta take care of the problem. thumb

Now as long as she doesn't have an allergic reaction, we'll be good to go!

Great! Come to Indiana, blow up like a puffer fish! Perfect!

Do you have another ejacket lined up in case you need to put one on her. We don't want her SMing again.

Green is my favorite color!!! laugh

Re: Member Titles - 06/13/11 06:33 AM

Green is my favorite color!!! laugh

Oh dear Aimee.. I don't think Denise is worried about you making a fashion statement with her e-jackets. She's merely concerned for your health and well being.

Re: Member Titles - 06/15/11 03:59 PM

Has anyone checked on Aimee lately. It sure has been quiet here lately.

Re: Member Titles - 06/15/11 11:48 PM

dunno Hope the bugs aren't driving her mad. She may be preoccupied with the licking and scratching. shakehead

Re: Member Titles - 06/15/11 11:50 PM

I believe things got to her more than we thought and she may be tied up now roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 01:10 AM

Oh My lands how funny!!!

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 01:13 AM

roflmao
AHEM I mean.. Poor Aimee. shakehead

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 01:15 AM

Those straps on that straitjacket must be awfully tight, poor girl!

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 01:21 AM

She's really not going on a road trip, its a cover up for going to the loony bin roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 01:32 AM

Yea, when I was admin at the nursing home we would usually just tell them they are going out to lunch!!

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 01:45 AM

Yea, when I was admin at the nursing home we would usually just tell them they are going out to lunch!!

She's been out to lunch for a while now!! This next step is much needed roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 01:57 AM

roflmao Eddie, that was her little secret! First she tries to cover her infestation up with that nice haircut (which looks awesome!), and now a road trip? shakehead

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 02:00 AM

She's been out to lunch for a while now!! This next step is much needed roflmao

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 03:29 AM

Mppppphhmmmmphhhhhh....mmmmpppphhhhhmmmmm....help!!
Posted By: Faerie

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 03:40 AM

Poor Aimee. frown

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 03:48 AM

It's sad, isn't it? All the grief Eddie gives me? Totally unprovoked, too! roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 03:57 AM

Really Aimee? shock Totally unprovoked? Wow how mean Eddie....Hmm yea like I believe that! roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 06:55 PM

It's sad, isn't it? All the grief Eddie gives me? Totally unprovoked, too! roflmao

roflmao Hmmm...how many times did I warn you not to mess with him?

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: jennVA
Really Aimee? shock Totally unprovoked? Wow how mean Eddie....Hmm yea like I believe that! roflmao

Absolutely 100% unprovoked! roflmao

Originally Posted By: GliderNursery

roflmao Hmmm...how many times did I warn you not to mess with him?

I seem to have a listening problem! LOL

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 07:05 PM

I find it an amazing talent that Aimee has to be able to type while in a straight jacket. She must be holding a pencil in her teeth and typing that way.

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 07:06 PM

Probably from all that scratching sound on your head...ya can't hear anything when ya keep scratchin' like that!

Hey, you're typing! Who let you out of the straitjacket??

Eddie...she needs the straps tightened again!

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 07:10 PM

Hehehehehe..catch me if you can!!!! I'm Houdini-Muffin!!! LOL

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 07:13 PM

roflmao Just wait, handcuffs will be next!

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 07:38 PM

Eddie quick she is loose!
Posted By: holelottaRosie

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 07:40 PM

Houdini-Muffin...hahahaha

Re: Member Titles - 06/16/11 09:33 PM

Originally Posted By: holelottaRosie
Houdini-Muffin...hahahaha

roflmao roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/17/11 03:12 AM

Too late! Houdini-Muffin has left the building! Mwuahahahahahahahahaha!

Re: Member Titles - 06/17/11 03:25 AM

Too late! Houdini-Muffin has left the building! Mwuahahahahahahahahaha!

Thats cause is mandatory that you get at least 1 hour out in the yard a day roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/17/11 03:49 AM

Everyone deserves a furlough every now and then!!!!!!!!!! roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/18/11 12:34 PM

Eddie,

Hasn't she been in the straight jacket long enough, maybe we could wean her into the e jacket again. Maybe that will be enough to keep her from scratching this time. :gluck:

Re: Member Titles - 06/18/11 01:20 PM

shakehead
Sure wish for the best for you Aimee.

Re: Member Titles - 06/18/11 01:31 PM

I think I'm ready!!!! Honest..I promise, I'll be good!

Re: Member Titles - 06/18/11 05:09 PM

Heh heh heh heh.......just a couple more days and I'll get to evaluate this "poor unfortunate soul" face-to-face. Have faith, everyone out there in glider-land, that I'll do EVERYTHING I CAN to help her out. exclamation

Re: Member Titles - 06/18/11 07:17 PM

If you cant, you can always send her out to the pasture roflmao

Isn't that what they do to lame people?? Oh geez, thats horses my bad tounge

Re: Member Titles - 06/19/11 12:33 AM

shakehead

Re: Member Titles - 06/19/11 02:49 AM

If you cant, you can always send her out to the pasture roflmao

Isn't that what they do to lame people?? Oh geez, thats horses my bad tounge

roflmao That's too funny!

Re: Member Titles - 06/20/11 12:18 AM

Wooooo hoooooooo! Straightjacket is OFF!!!!!! roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/20/11 12:20 AM

Not much harm you can do in that padded room!

Re: Member Titles - 06/20/11 12:21 AM

It's like one, big pillow! LOLOL!!!

Re: Member Titles - 06/20/11 12:51 AM

Oh Man! Eddie what are you going to do with her. Do you think the padded room will be enough.

Re: Member Titles - 06/20/11 03:07 AM

I think it's MORE than enough, don't you? I love pillows!

Re: Member Titles - 06/20/11 03:39 AM

Oh my! shakehead

Re: Member Titles - 06/20/11 04:01 PM

Did anyone get the mittens to put on her hands so she can't scratch herself?

Re: Member Titles - 06/20/11 06:11 PM

shakehead
Posted By: SariYappa

Re: Member Titles - 06/21/11 02:22 AM

Geesh Aimee, I step down from being a moderator and THIS is what you do to keep your sanity?

Is it your 'tent time' yet? I want to come and play with you laugh

P.S. I like bugs... they don't scare me! wink

Re: Member Titles - 06/22/11 12:38 AM

All right, this thread has been silent too long! Sorry I haven't posted a status update for you until now.....been a little pre-occupied with a suggie-mergency but here it is:

I'm here to report that "Dr. Minkasmom" and her faithful vet-tech friend TalkingFeathers paid a visit on our dear, poor Aimee last night when she & her delightful daughter Ashleigh overnighted in the Fort Town.

It's my DELIGHT to report that Aimee has progressed up to the point where she can now wear HER VERY OWN E-JACKET!

And.......I'll have each and EVERY person here know that I gave her the token share of her "royalties" for her suggestion about putting a second set of straps on the e-jacket......(Spencer WILL be hunting you down, you DO know that right? agree )

However.......since she's "cured" of her east coast 'bugs', it was ONLY FITTING that she be given a NEW set of Indiana 'bugs' which are LARGER and MORE COLORFUL than any she might have had before.....compliments of somebody who absolutely heart LOVES heart her and just can't seem to stop picking on her......

I only wish that our visit could have lasted ALL NIGHT LONG...but the time we did have was absolutely FANTASTIC and enough to inspire me to pack a weekend bag and come visit the greater DC metro area soon!!! hug2 hug2 May the rest of your journey this week be COMPLETELY EVENTLESS, Aimee.....I think you had enough "things" happen here to last the whole rest of the trip! shakehead

(if a certain special somebody---Eddie, your phone is ringing!----could fix this posting for me so that the pictures are embedded in this posting, I'll be forever grateful!!!)

Re: Member Titles - 06/22/11 12:57 AM

that is awesome Denise, Ty for the status on Aimee, she looks great in that e jacket, I think Spencer was smiling just now, LOL I have got to get some pics of Spencer in his hind straps tonight as soon as I put it back on, I never remember, but I will try!

Re: Member Titles - 06/22/11 12:58 AM

( *mwah* Thank you Eddie! mlove PS...when you get inspired to "change" her pic again, you have my blessings to use one or more of the above.... roflmao roflmao roflmao )

Re: Member Titles - 06/22/11 01:14 AM

Those pics are very cute wink Congrats on your new lovely e-jacket agree

Re: Member Titles - 06/22/11 02:37 AM

Denise - Kudos for trying so hard on that very fashionable e-jacket. But, now I see why she ended up in a strait-jacket! That e-jacket is just too cute and too flexible ~ a minor design flaw. :fall: But she does look absolutely adorable in it! roflmao

Poor Aimee, with such a bad infestation, e-collars, e-jackets, then strait-jackets...it's no wonder the poor girl ended up in the loony bin. shakehead

Re: Member Titles - 06/22/11 03:10 AM

Just the laugh I needed! Denise, you are something else! Aimee, your ejacket looks mah-vuless on ya!

Re: Member Titles - 06/22/11 06:06 AM

clap Wooo Hooo Denise!!! clap You really outdone yourself this time!

Aimee, my friend, you look adorable! roflmao
Posted By: SariYappa

Re: Member Titles - 06/22/11 02:40 PM

I noticed that Aimee herself hasn't posted, so the ejacket must really be working! wink

Denise, you are the queen clap

Re: Member Titles - 06/22/11 05:19 PM

Yes, thank you so much Denise for your attempt to help this disturbed person. I only fear she will chew through it and start attacking again shakehead

Re: Member Titles - 06/22/11 11:57 PM

I have a bottle of bitter apple we can treat the ejacket to deter chewing.
Posted By: Meg_n_Von

Re: Member Titles - 06/23/11 04:28 AM

roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 06/23/11 05:12 AM

roflmao this was so worth staying up to get a fix of GC before bed. To see Aimee in her very own e-jacket and decked out was quite amusing. Glad to hear that someone is taking care of her while she's on the road in her travels. Definately want to cure her of those pesky bugs! roflmao roflmao

Awesome pics thanks for sharing!!

Re: Member Titles - 06/23/11 05:57 AM

roflmao
I dunno... She looks a little too happy to be in an e-jacket. shakehead

Re: Member Titles - 06/23/11 12:41 PM

She's just happy because now that she's got an e-jacket that fits she can get out of the straight jacket and can at least sleep normally again.

Re: Member Titles - 06/24/11 03:23 AM

Denise you really outdid yourself with that ejacket. I am surprised that you didn't put the additional straps on it like you did for Spencer's jacket.

Looking good Aimee, now if you will just quit scratching.

Re: Member Titles - 06/26/11 01:58 AM

*scratch* Hey all! *scratch scratch* I'm here...just tough *scratch* moving in this thing! Driving *scratch* has been a bear and people stare at me at rest stops *scratch scratch*.

Re: Member Titles - 06/26/11 02:58 AM

:fall: roflmao roflmao roflmao :fall:

Re: Member Titles - 06/26/11 03:30 AM

Eddie HELP!

She is driving and scratching!

Re: Member Titles - 06/26/11 06:40 AM

roflmao
Posted By: Gemini67

Re: Member Titles - 06/26/11 07:01 AM

Careful Aimee- you don't want to get stopped for DWS (Driving while Scratching)! grin

Re: Member Titles - 06/26/11 10:52 PM

Feather, I'm afraid there's no help for her at this point. shakehead
Posted By: Marsupial_Mayhem

Re: Member Titles - 06/26/11 11:27 PM

I like it better than the old. A little bit of humor showing how "obsessed" some of us can be with our babies. LOL.

Re: Member Titles - 06/27/11 02:55 PM

roflmao
Posted By: Vona

Re: Member Titles - 06/30/11 07:46 PM

WOW...I just now decided to check out this thread and WOW is about all I can say lol. Y'all definitely made me laugh more than once which is what I need today. It's so wondeful to know that everyone can have fun and cut up and laugh and joke together like a real family smile It's amazing. I love being a part of this community and yes Aimee I must confess you look beautimous in your e-jacket. LOL. I'm such a clumsy person I told my hubby to make me a portable padded room to take with me everywhere lol. Maybe Eddie can make you one lol then you'll be protected and still be on GC with all of us lol wink

How do I get my status changed to serious glideritis? Because even though I haven't had my babies as long as most or even been on GC as long as most I am definitely beyond addicted to my lil fuzzbutts laugh

Re: Member Titles - 06/30/11 08:40 PM

5000 posts= Serious Glideritis

Re: Member Titles - 07/01/11 01:55 AM

Eddie,

How is Aimee doing? Is she responding to treatment? Do they have a prognoses yet?

Re: Member Titles - 07/01/11 02:19 AM

I believe it may be parasitic now, she will will be going in for a skin scrape soon I hear!

Re: Member Titles - 07/01/11 02:37 AM

Does this mean I'm out of ALL of my jackets? Will they be doing this in my pretty, little white room or will I be graduating to the big kid room soon?

Re: Member Titles - 07/01/11 06:57 AM

Now Aimee, I know you're anxious to get out of your jackets, but you KNOW you have to wait for results and treatment before we can chance that.

Re: Member Titles - 07/01/11 10:38 AM

Parasites! frown

Re: Member Titles - 07/01/11 10:56 AM

Still keeping her in my thoughts and hoping for a speedy recovery.

Re: Member Titles - 07/02/11 04:55 AM

roflmao *scratch*

Re: Member Titles - 07/02/11 03:35 PM

roflmao *scratch*

shakehead Is there any hope for her??

Re: Member Titles - 07/02/11 03:49 PM

Yes there is, as a matter of fact: We can sprinkle a little fossil flour on Aimee's food....that will take care of internal AND external parasites and it won't hurt her systems a bit! thumb I still have half a bag that I got from Dancing a couple years ago.....man that stuff lasts FOREVER!!!!

Re: Member Titles - 07/02/11 04:11 PM

What??? And you didn't think to feed that to her while you were visiting her?? Just prolonging her agony... roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 07/02/11 06:50 PM

shakehead

Re: Member Titles - 07/03/11 03:52 AM

Yes there is, as a matter of fact: We can sprinkle a little fossil flour on Aimee's food....that will take care of internal AND external parasites and it won't hurt her systems a bit! thumb I still have half a bag that I got from Dancing a couple years ago.....man that stuff lasts FOREVER!!!!

Does it taste good??? Yummm! You know I'd be ALL over it if it does!

Nom nom nom!!!!!

*scratch*

Re: Member Titles - 07/08/11 08:52 PM

Something SURE does itch! Eddie, did you do something to me??????

Re: Member Titles - 07/08/11 10:23 PM

I think he switched itching powder for the fossil flour! SHAME ON YOU EDDIE! Hasn't this poor woman been through enough already? You have to further torture her with itching powder?

Re: Member Titles - 07/09/11 12:05 AM

I've done nothing angel

Re: Member Titles - 07/09/11 01:05 AM

shakehead

Re: Member Titles - 07/10/11 05:46 AM

It itches, therefore I scratch.

roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 07/10/11 04:28 PM

NOW THAT is cleaver Eddie! Was going to post what but let's see how many catch onto it!

Re: Member Titles - 07/10/11 05:07 PM

I caught it T......I haven't seen if it shows up everywhere tho or just here.

Re: Member Titles - 07/10/11 07:13 PM

Caught it! smile

Re: Member Titles - 07/10/11 08:01 PM

roflmao Always the laugh at Itchy's expense... roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 07/10/11 08:09 PM

But Aimee you now have a face again. Even tho your ears are still itchy. roflmao

Re: Member Titles - 07/10/11 08:10 PM

Yeah, the padded room is gone, at least. Whew...it was getting stuffy in there! I think Eddie planted whatever's making me itchy though. His fault. Totally!

Re: Member Titles - 07/11/11 01:36 AM

NOW THAT is cleaver Eddie! Was going to post what but let's see how many catch onto it!

Ahh shucks, I must have missed it! frown

Re: Member Titles - 07/11/11 01:54 AM

Ahh shucks, I must have missed it! frown

Eddie didn't you change her photo? It now looks like her ears are itching. LOL

Re: Member Titles - 07/11/11 05:18 AM

shakehead
Posted By: StowawayGliders

Re: Member Titles - 03/04/12 04:37 AM

Now, I get it... Didn't know it goes by post count!
Posted By: SuggKnight

Re: Member Titles - 03/04/12 07:56 AM

Woohoo I'm outta pouch. Sorry, I had to drop my .02
Posted By: Myst369

Re: Member Titles - 11/25/12 09:48 PM

Ok - you guys get Glideritis... in the bird world, it was Chirpees, it was untweetable, and a canarial disease.:)

Re: Member Titles - 11/25/12 10:02 PM

:roflmao2:

Re: Member Titles - 11/26/12 12:33 AM

Ewww...I like ours much better! :roflmao2:

Re: Member Titles - 11/26/12 12:48 AM

shakehead
Posted By: Drea

Re: Member Titles - 11/26/12 06:02 AM

Every time I see someone write Glideritis - it makes me wonder what we're waiting for because I think of the other term "Senioritis" that seniors get in high school because they're waiting & ready to graduate. What are we waiting for? Oh wait - I get it...
MORE GLIDERS <3
LOL :rofl2:
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL