GliderCENTRAL

GliderCENTRAL News - Rule 8 amendment

Posted By: gliderdad79

GliderCENTRAL News - Rule 8 amendment - 07/09/10 08:08 PM

Due to the addition of RescueCENTRAL here at GliderCENTRAL we needed to make an amendment to rule 8, specifically this part

Quote:

No posting for the rehoming of rescues in ClassifiedCENTRAL. Please read here about posting in RescueCENTRAL.

It use to read

Quote:

No posting for the rehoming of rescues, please read here for more on our policy.

Later on we will activate the system to have all members agree to the rules again since they have changed as shown above. Thank you.
Posted By: SariYappa

Re: GliderCENTRAL News - Rule 8 amendment - 07/09/10 08:47 PM

I agree! wink
Posted By: gliderdad79

Re: GliderCENTRAL News - Rule 8 amendment - 07/09/10 08:55 PM

Settle down sparky, I have activated it yet roflmao
Posted By: sugarlope

Re: GliderCENTRAL News - Rule 8 amendment - 07/09/10 10:51 PM

sparky...I'm going to start calling you sparky now... :fall:
Posted By: josefine

Re: GliderCENTRAL News - Rule 8 amendment - 07/10/10 02:18 AM

i don't understand the change, but that is ok. i don't hardly understand anything, anyway. i think it to be sad to have to modify things b/c of wording.
Posted By: Dancing

Re: GliderCENTRAL News - Rule 8 amendment - 07/10/10 05:02 AM

Josefine, it is simply because they have added in RescueCentral so that we can list rescues looking for homes.

In the other classifieds, you can only bump your ad once a week. In RescueCentral, there are no bumping rules. They are trusting us not to go crazy and be responsible (like we should be).

Other than that, there isn't any difference.
Posted By: jacknsally

Re: GliderCENTRAL News - Rule 8 amendment - 07/10/10 06:11 AM

Great to see the new addition. To help avoid confusion, will there be the definition of what GC considers a rescue & a rehome?
Posted By: cyndiekb

Re: GliderCENTRAL News - Rule 8 amendment - 07/10/10 09:38 AM

ugg anything but a that we were making progress. I am sure the rescue homes know who they have that are rescues and what ones are rehomes. I also know each person has theirs.

I am so HAPPY to see a start. I hope we can all just get along so we can help get some furkids in to good loving homes. Thanks GC for doing this smile
Posted By: josefine

Re: GliderCENTRAL News - Rule 8 amendment - 07/13/10 07:02 PM

ok, teresa, thanks for the clarrification on this. i can see now why it is good to change it to fit the wording.
smile smile
Posted By: Jackie_Chans_Mom

Re: GliderCENTRAL News - Rule 8 amendment - 07/13/10 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: cyndiekb

I am so HAPPY to see a start. I hope we can all just get along so we can help get some furkids in to good loving homes. Thanks GC for doing this smile

My thoughts exactly!
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL