GliderCENTRAL

Times A Changing

Posted By: Ellen

Times A Changing - 11/24/08 08:37 PM

Karen, Eddie and myself recently have been discussing where GliderCENTRAL
is after 10 years. We talked about many things from servers, backup plans, the feel of GliderCENTRAL, to the look of GliderCENTRAL.

After talking with Karen & Eddie, I got to thinking about things and my own backup plan which I feel is in the best interest of GC and the community. I have decided to make a change to bring Karen and Eddie along side as Owners with me.

This is being done now so there will be no uncertainty in the community but rather comfort knowing that GliderCENTRAL will remain and continue to stay the course.

With all that being said, I do not plan to go anywhere in the immediate future, however, KarenE and Eddie will be assuming the roles of Owners/Administrators alongside me.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Times A Changing - 11/24/08 08:39 PM

Awesome. smile Congrats Karen and Eddie.

Re: Times A Changing - 11/24/08 08:53 PM

Great! Congratulations Karen and Eddie dance
I don't know what I'd do without Glider Central mlove
Posted By: Dancing

Re: Times A Changing - 11/24/08 08:57 PM

Congrats Eddie and Karen.

Have to say, tis about time! Miss Ellen needs the break! I'm sure this will ease her mind a great deal knowing GC is being well looked after so she can spend more time with her hubby and critters.

Re: Times A Changing - 11/24/08 09:06 PM

Congratulations to all three of you! Ellen, you have made a great decision and great choices in co-owners! dance

SSSShhhhhh! Ellen, they paid me to do this! exclamation

Re: Times A Changing - 11/25/08 12:55 AM

WooHoot!!!!! Congrats Karen and Eddie......you guys will make a great team!!!

Re: Times A Changing - 11/25/08 12:59 AM

YAY!!! Congratulations!! w0000t! jump

Im glad GC is STILL in good hands!!
Posted By: ValkyrieMome

Re: Times A Changing - 11/25/08 01:20 AM

Ellen, this is wonderful news! I'm hoping that it will take some of the stress off your shoulders, and that you can share that stress with Karen and Eddie - who, as we all know, are currently living stress-free lives!

roflmao

Congratulations to all three of you!
Posted By: BeckiT

Re: Times A Changing - 11/25/08 01:39 AM

Congrats!
Posted By: SariYappa

Re: Times A Changing - 11/25/08 02:06 AM

dance Karen! dance Eddie!
This is great news. I'm not a long time GC member, but I know that all 3 of you have made a big difference in my life, along with all of the other people here at GC.

thanks for all you do, and now, all you'll HAVE to do! LOL roflmao

Re: Times A Changing - 11/25/08 02:41 AM

Congrats!!!!!!
Posted By: chattrbabe

Re: Times A Changing - 11/25/08 02:42 AM

dance Woo!
Posted By: Bourbon

Re: Times A Changing - 11/25/08 06:08 AM

Great Now I have 4 of you to worry about.. see how you are Ellen, now I have to sit back and try to devise some newer plans.. LOL

Congrats KarenE and Eddie !!!
Posted By: mommawannabe

Re: Times A Changing - 11/25/08 04:16 PM

Congrats to all three of you!!!

Anna
Posted By: Ellen

Re: Times A Changing - 11/25/08 04:40 PM

I want to say thank you to all. These are two great people and work very hard.
We all have some new and fresh idea's for GC and can't wait for them to come into play.

I think you all are great. I will still be around.

Re: Times A Changing - 11/25/08 04:54 PM

Congrats you two (though I gotta say, no big suprise here wink ) hug2
Posted By: MatchMakerMagic

Re: Times A Changing - 11/25/08 08:07 PM

Congrats!

Re: Times A Changing - 11/25/08 08:20 PM

Congratulations - you have done a really great job for so many yrs it's about time you had help from some more knowledgeable people - GC is the greatest forum around and I for one am glad I found this site -

Congrat's Karen E and Eddie - I seem to be the confusing one on this site so I guess you'll be hearing from me alot - as usual -

Sue

Owned by
Posted By: gliderdad79

Re: Times A Changing - 11/26/08 02:33 PM

Thank you all very much wave
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Times A Changing - 11/27/08 04:33 AM

There goes Eddie being all chatty again roflmao Once he gets started, it's just hard to get a word in ohwell

thanks everyone and Ellen definitely will be around. We certainly aren't going to let our Mother Hen go very far wink
Posted By: Bourbon

Re: Times A Changing - 11/28/08 04:57 AM

Ellen??? Who is Ellen?? does this person even exist? we see her around once in awhile, I feel her wrath when I really mess up.. she says things like... B- It is a G-Rated board, you can't say that.. sheesh.. Years ago she told me I had to deal with KarenE and Eddie.. (Like that is something new) LOL

KarenE and Eddie have been Ellens right arm, left arm and lungs here for a long time. so it doesn't surprise a lot of us long timers, that this move was made.

The good thing is that GC isn't losing Ellen We just have new labels put on "OLD" people.. AND they get bright red attention getting ranks under their name..!!! Things are staying the same, and the direction of the board will remain a g-rated forum that is focused on helping gliders, by helping the glider owners.

but I figure that we can look at this as being a long overdue, well deserved promotion on the part of KarenE and Eddie, ...

so with that being said.. Congrats on the new promotion !!!!..

As I wring my hands and try to think of a way to welcome the promotion with shall we say "bourbon style"
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL