GliderCENTRAL

Bit of a bully?

Posted By: Alan

Bit of a bully? - 05/03/17 01:33 AM

So I've got my 2 babies. Still working on bonding, 1 seems to love me the other more timid. They will both smell my hands and climb on them but I haven't tried to pick them up or scoop them up because I don't think they are fully into that yet. I need to do more fist time, to be honest I'm just scared of getting it. I've gotten a nip or 2 and they don't hurt really, it's the crabbing and the surprise of it.
Anyway, I've noticed one of them, the one who loves being on me, is possibly scaring the other or keeping the other away? For instance the timid one started to come towards me, and the other ran and leapt onto me running all over the place scaring the other one. They sometimes crab at each other too. They share a pouch, treats, food, but that concerned me a bit. Should I try some separate bodning with them? Normally I do tent time (like right now they are chomping on a treat they got from coming to me) and I just let them tire themselves out. I tend to not be up in time for morning tent time. Thoughts?

Also thank you for reading my long posts and answering this forum has been invaluable to my glider experience!!!

Alan
Posted By: Feather

Re: Bit of a bully? - 05/03/17 03:49 AM

It's not bullying, she is just so exuberant that she scares the timid glider.

Give them time.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL