GliderCENTRAL

Bring both?

Posted By: Hydrus

Bring both? - 03/24/18 05:36 PM

I just got 2 very crabby female gliders last Saturday and am now starting to carry them around with me a little. Should I be bringing them both with me or one at a time. They almost seem to squabble in the pouch so i want sure. They do settle in after about 15 minutes...but they almost seem like they are fighting each other? Could that be the case? I've read the sticky threads but I didn't see much on if there were guidelines on separating them or bringing them together when both are so very crabby and bite-y lol
Posted By: Claralice

Re: Bring both? - 03/24/18 09:59 PM

Grumpy girls! No expert but unless hurting each other I would say leave together.
Posted By: Hydrus

Re: Bring both? - 03/25/18 12:37 AM

Well it feels like one lunges at the other through the pouch and they crab back and forth at each other more than me I think but they have never drawn blood on each other. Me on the other hand...
Posted By: Feather

Re: Bring both? - 03/25/18 04:10 AM

Carry them both, they may be arguing about who gets to sleep against your heart.
I know when I carried my first three gliders they would always grump at each other as to who was going to be closest to my heart.

Gizmo always won! and she took a piece of my heart when she crossed the bridge.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL