GliderCENTRAL

Behaviors once we bring them home. . .

Posted By: CKC44

Behaviors once we bring them home. . . - 09/25/19 02:03 AM

I wanted to try to share a few pictures I took as screenshots off of a video we received tody of our little girls.

I noticed in the video that they are VERY comfortable with human hands and seem to have no issues when the breeder pets and holds them.
Thinking that is because they are used to her and they are still living with Mom & Dad.

When we first bring them home we will let them do their thing without much interference, so that they can acclimate to our place. Two days after, we are taking them to the vet. Hoping they won't be too upset for the vet visit. After we bring them home from that should we leave them alone to acclimate once again? I can't wait to get to the point when they are as comfortable with us as we can see they are now with the breeder.

This picture is right when she first opened the pouch. A split second later the little lady on the right buried herself into the pouch.

Attached picture Glider ladies.jpg

Re: Behaviors once we bring them home. . . - 09/25/19 02:04 AM

This is the brave little one. She kept trying to get out of the pouch. jump

Attached picture Glider lady.jpg

Re: Behaviors once we bring them home. . . - 09/25/19 02:06 AM

One more! :D

Attached picture Glider ladies 2.jpg
Posted By: Feather

Re: Behaviors once we bring them home. . . - 09/25/19 05:32 PM

Take your cues from them. It sounds like they will be very socialized when they come home.

Re: Behaviors once we bring them home. . . - 09/27/19 07:54 PM

Thank you soo much! thanks

Bringing them home tomorrow. Soo excited yet still a bit nervous.
We so want to protect them from everything and be the best Glider parents to the little ladies.

We decided to keep their names as well.

Soon welcoming the Glider sisters, Tika & Astrid. :lshower: :lshower: :lshower: :lshower: :lshower:
Posted By: Claralice

Re: Behaviors once we bring them home. . . - 09/27/19 09:29 PM

Yippee! Glad they are so friendly! And Congratulations to you and your babies!!

Re: Behaviors once we bring them home. . . - 09/28/19 03:05 AM

thanks thanks thanks thanks
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL