Re: Hey! There is a birthday today! - 08/02/17 12:27 AM

bday :bday2: party
Posted By: Terry

Re: Hey! There is a birthday today! - 08/02/17 12:39 AM

Hey, heard there was a party so brought more :bday3:

:bday2:
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Hey! There is a birthday today! - 08/02/17 01:02 AM

jump :bday2: :bday3: :jump2: Hope you had a great day!
Posted By: sugarfluff

Re: Hey! There is a birthday today! - 08/02/17 01:41 PM

thanks everybody! It means a lot. It's been a great last year+ having my little fuzzbutts around, although none of those lil critters sent me bday wishes tant haha. Well Buttercup did give me a little nose kiss so yay!!
Posted By: Terry

Re: Hey! There is a birthday today! - 08/03/17 12:19 AM

Originally Posted By: sugarfluff
Buttercup did give me a little nose kiss so yay!!

Well, there you go, that's the best kind of birthday wish you could get from little fuzzbutts!
Posted By: sugarfluff

Re: Hey! There is a birthday today! - 08/03/17 02:43 PM

Yeah its the cutest thing. My husband got her to give nose kisses a while back.. he'd stick his nose out slow and get close to her. At first she would just raise her nose and mimic until she got to where she would just quickly tap with her lil pointy nose in response and then tuck her head back. She slowly started doing it with me but not as often as with him. Now she will even initiate it.. she looks at you with those big eyes and stretches her neck out, sticks up her nose for a kiss and once she gets that tiny tap she just tucks back down. Of course she gets a lil treat too. She's our only glider that does it. I've tried with Big Head Falcore but hes not interested at all, hes too busy looking around and waiting impatiently for a treat and little Lady Smores is just way too shy to try.
© 2019 GliderCENTRAL