GliderCENTRAL

E-Jackets

Posted By: Michelle_D

E-Jackets - 03/31/17 05:54 AM

The E-mail for E-jackets doesn't work- is there an updated address or a way to get hold of her still? Or a new location to get E-jackets from? My boys are getting neutered on Monday and I'd like to have a pair of jackets for them just in case.
Posted By: KarenE

Re: E-Jackets - 03/31/17 12:31 PM

I will check around and see what I can find out, but I may not find out anything in time for you to get them by Monday. Cross fingers.

Re: E-Jackets - 04/02/17 08:34 AM

Thank you, Karen. <3

Re: E-Jackets - 04/02/17 01:55 PM

I sent her a fb message the same day I replied to you, but have heard nothing. I'm not sure what else to do.
Posted By: DCMuffin

Re: E-Jackets - 04/02/17 02:18 PM

So...you won't need anything for them after the neuter (the chances of anything happening are very slim). But...either way, you would not be able to use a jacket after a neuter anyway, since it goes around their body. Have an e-collar on hand, which you should do anyway, should you ever have an occasion to use it. If you don't have one, you can make one. There are instructions on YouTube smile.

Re: E-Jackets - 04/02/17 02:22 PM

Originally Posted By: DCMuffin
But...either way, you would not be able to use a jacket after a neuter anyway, since it goes around their body.

:hit: ... I just hate it when she's right tounge

In any case I still need to get the information for the e-jackets agree
Posted By: Feather

Re: E-Jackets - 04/02/17 03:43 PM

Ask your vet not to shave him for the surgery. I have found with my vets and the vet I used for an emergency in KY when we were down there for a tail amputation, that if you shave them they have a higher chance of them going after the surgery site.

Usually they will just get the smell of the vet off and then leave it alone. With the shaved hair they keep grooming it because it feels different and they are trying to remove it. The next thing you know they are using their teeth on it.

Re: E-Jackets - 04/03/17 05:03 AM

Feather, I didn't even think of them being shaved! I'll be sure to ask that they don't do that to my boys. I'm getting more and more nervous as the hours pass- These two are my babies and I'm terrified of something going wrong. It doesn't help at all that I'm leaving town on Wends and my husband will be the one taking care of them. We'll ask the Vet about an E-collar, and look up making one if they don't have them.

Thank you all for the help and suggestions!

Re: E-Jackets - 04/07/17 03:49 AM

Finally got e-mail for e-jacket if you still want it.
Updated here.
© 2021 GliderCENTRAL