GliderCENTRAL

Crackle Fur

Posted By: kidqwik

Crackle Fur - 04/05/17 08:14 PM

Lilo's fur is a more.. Crackly than Kara's. Kara has just a little crackle to her fur where I notice Kilo's more. I weighed them both yesterday and they match at 62grams each. When we first got them back in the begining of Feburary they were 25G each. They've both grown bigger and don't look fat. Kara has more mass to her, but she isn't fat by far. Lilo is the more athletic of the two. She'll be on that wheel foreeeever. She loves it. They both eat well and I attribute Lilo's more lean look to her wheel use. I've read that the crackled fur can be from diet deficits or from it being dry. It's kinda like that here in winter in NJ and with the heat on and low humidity I've been attributing it to that. Does this what it sounds like? Both are active, they eat well, drink etc. Do you think it's a seasonal thing and once the humidity comes with spring and summer she'll fill out more?
Posted By: Feather

Re: Crackle Fur - 04/05/17 09:03 PM

I find that cracked fur goes hand in hand with the season. Can you post pictures of your gliders so I can see the fur?
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL