GliderCENTRAL

White/yellow poop?!

Posted By: Amanda212

White/yellow poop?! - 05/05/17 05:34 PM

Hello! I have 2 gliders, Lulu and Lily. I noticed today that Lulu's poop was a white/yellow color. Everyday both gliders are given pelleted food, insectivore-fare moist pelleted food, high protein pellets and mixed within that is calcium powder and Instant-HPW. Along with that they also get fresh fruits and vegetables. They're only about 5 months old. This is the first time that I am noticing this color change. I was playing with them both yesterday and they seemed completely fine. The only thing I could think of is Lulu did eat more yogurt drops then normal yesterday. (Whenever I have them out of their cage to play, I feed them yogurt drops for a snack, but when they are in their cage they get dried fruit for snacks). Does anyone know why this color change could be happening? Could it be because of to many yogurt drops? Or is it something more serious?

Thank you for your help!!
Amanda
Posted By: Feather

Re: White/yellow poop?! - 05/05/17 10:01 PM

It could have been the yogurt drops. I would not give them so many treats a day, they won't eat their dinner.

If the change in color lasts more than a couple days or she develops diarrhea a vet visit will be needed to check for parasites.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL