GliderCENTRAL

Small Wiffle balls

Posted By: Anonymous

Small Wiffle balls - 06/19/09 03:34 PM

Can someone please tell me where to get the small colored wiffle balls? I have looked all over the place and cant find the things anywhere? The people at walmart look at me like I am crazy when I ask for them.
I just rescued 3 suggies that have never had any toys and was wanting to get them some to play with because they are very overweight from poor diet and need the excercise.
Also the little plstic links shaped like hearts and stars does anyone know where to get those? I got some when I odered from Wendy on ebay but I cant find those anywhere either.
Thanks guys
I may have put this in the wrong place too just move me where I am supposed to be.

Happy Gliding

Re: Small Wiffle balls - 06/19/09 03:45 PM

Try Wal-mart,Walgreens or dollar stores
Posted By: saturngirl

Re: Small Wiffle balls - 06/19/09 03:48 PM

Walmart,Kmart and Target usually in or around the camping/sports section. Dollar Tree is a great place but I've only seen the big ones there.

They are also called plastic golf balls....so this may help an employee of one of the stores help you find them.

As for the plastic shapes I found them in a pkg of 24 at the Dollar Tree down the road from my house. Look in the party supply section.

Hope this helps and you can find what you're looking for.
Posted By: chattrbabe

Re: Small Wiffle balls - 06/19/09 05:19 PM

Yep, Party favor section at the dollar tree for the links. You might need to fig in them and look behind other bagged stuff to find them. I have to because my dollar tree people just toss everything up there. LoL. As for the whiffle balls, I got those there too, the big ones at least. I found them in multicolor packs and white. They come in a package of 5.

Re: Small Wiffle balls - 06/19/09 06:10 PM

Thanks guys apparently the dollar tree never occured to me to find stuff at. I will go there tomorrow to see what I can find.
You have been a huge help.

Re: Small Wiffle balls - 06/19/09 07:31 PM

I got mine at the dollar tree.. I have also noticed that you can find big packages of them sometimes on ebay.

Congrats on your new babies!! I bet they will be excited to have toys!! smile
Posted By: IowaMisty

Re: Small Wiffle balls - 06/20/09 04:50 AM

We found little Whiffle balls last week at Target. They're sold as practice softballs & plastic baseballs, so they're in the sporting goods section. Today we just ordered the plastic heart links from http://www.cabirdnerds.com/mhl.html today. They're on clearance (144 for $1) but shipping wasn't cheap, so it was good that we were ordering several other things as well.

Misty
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL