GliderCENTRAL

Hamster igloo?

Posted By: Anonymous

Hamster igloo? - 06/20/09 10:04 PM

Hey all, I was just wondering if sugar gliders like hamster igloos, I have one for my hamsters, but they never use it cause their cages don't have enough room. Are igloos safe to stay in the cage? Thanks smile

Re: Hamster igloo? - 06/20/09 10:41 PM

More than anything, the sugar gliders will hide in the hamster igloo's. They are completely safe to be in there with them.
Posted By: chattrbabe

Re: Hamster igloo? - 06/20/09 11:54 PM

Make sure that you clean the igloo well before giving it to the gliders. thumb

Re: Hamster igloo? - 06/21/09 12:56 AM

Okay, thanks! (And yeah, I will clean it very, very well!)

Re: Hamster igloo? - 06/21/09 01:33 AM

I have a guinea pig sized one in the tent..lol mine love to hide and climb on it.

Re: Hamster igloo? - 06/22/09 09:57 PM

Some people use those as "glider kitchens" - they'll place their nightly fresh fruits and veggies underneath the igloo, so that (hopefully) the mess gliders make will stay contained... instead of all over your walls and floors. LOL.
Posted By: sandbat

Re: Hamster igloo? - 06/22/09 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: KaraCO
Some people use those as "glider kitchens" - they'll place their nightly fresh fruits and veggies underneath the igloo, so that (hopefully) the mess gliders make will stay contained... instead of all over your walls and floors. LOL.

Now that's an idea. I ought to try that!

Re: Hamster igloo? - 06/23/09 01:07 AM

I didn't think it was a bad idea, myself! I just need to save up some money to go buy a couple large ones.
Posted By: Decoy

Re: Hamster igloo? - 06/23/09 11:30 AM

I use one for mine. I put the food in it and it does a great job containing it. I had one laying around and stumbled upon it one day, washed it, and threw it in the cage. I am soooooo glad I had one because my little one is a messy messy eater! lol
© 2021 GliderCENTRAL