GliderCENTRAL

Wodent Warning!

Posted By: Anonymous

Wodent Warning! - 07/28/08 02:05 PM

In my year and a half of owning wodent wheels, I have never had this problem, but last night I went to check on Rodan and I saw that his wheels was all wonky. On further inspection, I noticed that somehow the track had slipped off in one spot and created a large gap between the track and the panel.

I checked all of his feet and made sure he was okay. He was uninjured, but I could see how a foot could get caught, or worse, his head. worried I think I didn't check it good when I was cleaning it and put it back together incorrectly. I just wanted to make sure everyone is checking the wodents every night incase this should happen. Make sure you stuck them together right and that the track is in the groove all the way. Maybe my wheel is just getting old and needs replacing. dunno I have one on the way anyway because his stand is getting funky.

I just don't want any babies getting hurt. smile
Posted By: LSardou

Re: Wodent Warning! - 07/28/08 02:09 PM

Thank you for the warning Amanda! I'm glad that you were able to catch that and your little one is alright!

Re: Wodent Warning! - 07/28/08 03:10 PM

Thank you.. so much.. honestly never thought to check the wheel. will do today.

Re: Wodent Warning! - 07/28/08 03:50 PM

thumb I'm just lookin out for the little guys LOL I about flipped my lid last night when I saw it!
Posted By: Cyndiann

Re: Wodent Warning! - 07/28/08 07:33 PM

wonky??? that's my new word for the day!
I love it! smile

CA
Posted By: Owndbymyfurballs

Re: Wodent Warning! - 07/28/08 07:41 PM

I've had issues with mine doing that when I first put them back together also. I just make sure I press them firmly back into the grooves after I wash them, and I double check them again once they're back on the stand.

(I use the word wonky all the time. Lol)

Re: Wodent Warning! - 07/28/08 08:39 PM

I am in love with the word "Wonky" ...thank you Harry Potter books.

Originally Posted By: Owndbymyfurballs
I've had issues with mine doing that when I first put them back toget also. I just make sure I press them firmly back into the grooves after I wash them, and I double check them again once they're back on the stand.
Oooooh. not good. ohwell guess it's more common than I thought.
Posted By: morbidelf

Re: Wodent Warning! - 07/28/08 10:49 PM

thank you amanda!! and here i thought their wheels were the safest thing in their cage... your awesome. hug2
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL