GliderCENTRAL

Stealth wheel Problems!

Posted By: Anonymous

Stealth wheel Problems! - 03/31/06 10:52 PM

Ok guys this morning the stealth wheel xtreme broke AGAIN! im so worried that it will injure or kill her one day! The side that you can take off easily keeps falling off! I put one zip tie on it but i dont want it to hurt her so pelase shouild i use zip ties or just leave it?

Re: Stealth wheel Problems! - 03/31/06 11:20 PM

When i was at you house i looked at it and touched it a few time and the black edge fell of immediatly. I don't have any idea's right now but if i think of any i will email you and tell you.

Re: Stealth wheel Problems! - 03/31/06 11:41 PM

I dont belive it did. Shes a hard intense runner and it knocks off cause of that you dont know what im talking about either or do you? Anyways if you do please do i may just put 4 zip ties on it.

Re: Stealth wheel Problems! - 04/01/06 12:08 AM

I would contact Anita and let her know what is going on.

I'm not sure where's you're talking about it broke though. There's nothing on my wheel that comes off easily. All of my gliders are hard runners and I've NEVER has one of my Stealth's come apart on me.

I'm sure if you contact Anita though she may know what part you are talking about and work with you to fix it.
Posted By: mattysmom

Re: Stealth wheel Problems! - 04/01/06 01:18 AM

I know I had to go buy wrenches to be able to fasten my stealth wheel properly and, though my gliders perform gymnastic feats inside and outside of it, I've had no problems with it coming apart.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL