GliderCENTRAL

how to select a good breeding male

Posted By: dinah505

how to select a good breeding male - 11/17/15 08:20 PM

The last time I bought a male I was in search of a joey and the lady I was talking to about the joey told me she was getting rid of the dad at a discount. I was in love with Nippy from the first time I saw him and he wiggled his silly ears at me. I have had many joeys from him but I am getting concerned about how many joeys Critter has produced in the last year beautiful healthy twin sets and then there is Boo that doesn't usually produce more than one at a time. I have had blessedly few joey problems with them...but I don't want many either. My other male has been decommissioned. I don't want to take Nippy from his wives so that leaves me looking for a male.
I need to find a breeder that carries dark beautiful grays. should I look for a used one like Nippy or a joey? Nippy is the best male glider ever that is why I am considering a used one
Posted By: Feather

Re: how to select a good breeding male - 11/18/15 12:49 AM

A lot of people say not to put a young female in with a older male as he may force her to breed.

I think as long as the female or male is around the same size as the one your introducing you should be ok.

Re: how to select a good breeding male - 11/18/15 03:13 AM

My female will be at least 1 year old but like I mentioned I am kind of torn between a Joey male or a used one.I have a bit of time to shop

Re: how to select a good breeding male - 11/18/15 03:17 AM

:haha: :haha: I get it sorry Feather sometimes it things just don't absorb well in my brain
© 2020 GliderCENTRAL