GliderCENTRAL

Glide-arium™

Posted By: Dallie

Glide-arium™ - 03/06/17 02:26 PM

What exactly is a Glide-arium

Glide-ariums™ are a permanent cage alternative and make excellent travel cages because of the ease with tear down and set-up!

Glide-arium™ Mesh Enclosures are made of sturdy vinyl coated polyester. At this time, each is made when the order is received and the frame is made to fit your particular Glide-arium™.

Want to place an order but can't afford to pay all at once? We now offer LAYAWAY!

You can also take advantage of the Gift Registry and Wish List - what better way to let everyone know "exactly" which products and in what colors you would like to have. Perfect for use within the SWAPS!

Available Sizes:
  • Travel Carriers
  • Cube: Hospital/rejected joey, NOT for overnight/extended use
  • Emergency: Hospital/rejected joey
  • Cottage: pair/travel
  • Villa: Pair/Trio/Quad
  • Chateau: Pair up to a Large Colony
WARNING: These are not safe to use with heat bulbs

We were recently asked if "chewers" would be able to chew through the material. This material is quite strong but I cannot guarantee it will not be able to be chewed through. Each pet is as individual as children so through amazement and wonder we will always find one that we say, "Now how in the world did you do that!" We personally had a dog that continuously tried to get the glider's food from the floor of the Glide-arium™ (where it landed near the front) and believe me, she tried A LOT but was never able to chew through.
Posted By: Dallie

Re: Glide-arium™ - 02/08/18 04:49 PM

The calendars are starting to fill up with all the gatherings this year! Are you ready?

Be sure to check out the Glide-ariums for their ease of use for travel. The Cottage is a perfect travel size.

Don't forget the Carry-All for storage.
Posted By: rdobbie23

Re: Glide-arium™ - 03/07/18 01:43 PM

Are these like the old ones that were around a few years back? I had them, loved them, ordered replacement covers, and the mesh was of a different quality and untimely lost my girl Piper due to it. So....I threw them all away as time came to replace the mesh. I am very interested if these are the "old-school" ones.
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Glide-arium™ - 03/07/18 04:16 PM

Megan, you are thinking of the reptariums some of us, including me, used as permanent enclosures as well as travel enclosures.

These are NOT the same at all.

These are specifically made for sugar gliders with all their needs taken into consideration. If you have any concerns Dallie would be glad to answer them I'm sure agree
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Glide-arium™ - 03/07/18 07:10 PM

Megan, I have the travel size glidarium. I've had it for almost 3years. I can take pics of it for you if you have a specific area of concern. I love mine, and we use it a lot. I haven't had any issues.
Posted By: Terry

Re: Glide-arium™ - 03/07/18 11:39 PM

I also have a glide-arium, custom sized. I use it for travel and it serves very well. I had a pop-up camper at the time, so needed specific measurements to fit on the counter space. It's been used for camping trips, and also for two, cross-country trips as well as temporary housing for my gliders. I love it, only wish I could be traveling some to use it, lol.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL