GliderCENTRAL

From a while gone...

Posted By: TwoDog

From a while gone... - 09/21/16 04:16 PM

Hey all!
Been out of the loop for a while...
For those who don't know, big life changes, including the ongoing process of moving everything (and everyone) into a 5th wheel trailer to begin our tour of the USA as TwoDog Adventures!

I call it "Retirement" but without the money...so it's really more like luxury homelessness. Like the first one...

Either way...I knew that sugar gliders were going to have to be a part of my life.
Getting this off-grid spaceship ready for launch has mostly been about trying to create a temp stable environment...in a 5th wheel trailer. More to that story...
The real news is the kids...
Justin and Frisby (think NIMH)
They are throwing me out of my house in 10 days...so still lots to do moving out.

...But here's some shots of the new babies.

These guys came from The Pet Glider. Who I highly recommend.
I actually got them about 5 months ago, at Frisby was 12 weeks oop...Justin was about 8 weeks oop.

I guess they are not babies anymore because I'm pretty sure Frisby is pregnant.

Justin went on an adventure and got himself stuck in the chimney--the neighbor's chimney. !!! This is after an initial cleanup. He was black as a rook's wing when they found him. He's glad to be home now.

More as I get time to do it...
Happy Glider-ing all!
Posted By: Feather

Re: From a while gone... - 09/22/16 12:52 AM

Keep in touch during your travels. Glad to have you back on the forum.
Posted By: sugarfluff

Re: From a while gone... - 09/22/16 06:13 PM

I was just looking at my fireplace yeaterday and wondered what would happen if somehow one of my gliders got in... scary. I'm glad you got Justin out and he's not hurt.

Good luck on your travels, hope all goes well.
Posted By: Hutch

Re: From a while gone... - 09/22/16 06:25 PM

They're adorable & don't be a stranger!
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL