GliderCENTRAL

Well, I'm stumped!

Posted By: Gliderbuff

Well, I'm stumped! - 01/27/17 09:52 PM

I have been in glider love for over a decade, and absent from here for a bit, (shame on me) and I need some help from all y'all out there to help a lonely guy in my hometown (growing up) with finding a glider as I don't live there now and haven't for so long that I don't know where to tell him. He has had gliders in the past and they have all done well by him so I feel good about asking in his place.

He is very shy and asked me to try and track down a place/person he can get to that isn't a pet store/mill breeder. He lives in Albuquerque, NM. I checked in the state roll call and it's pretty barren. He says he can drive if it's not beyond a day's drive Any help out there, GC?
Posted By: Feather

Re: Well, I'm stumped! - 01/28/17 03:12 AM

He can always get one shipped in from a reputable breeder or a rocking retired breeder from The Pet Glider.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Well, I'm stumped! - 01/28/17 11:57 AM

Feather isn't there a Arizona rescue?
Posted By: Srlb

Re: Well, I'm stumped! - 01/28/17 01:45 PM

There is indeed a rescue in Arizona.

http://www.azsugargliderrescue.org/

Re: Well, I'm stumped! - 01/28/17 02:32 PM

Finding a breeder there or online that ships may be his best choice. I'll call TPG to see if they ship. it's not ideal, but he's pretty alone out there.

What are some online reputable places? I think starting them young is his preference.

Stumped no more.... :dizzy: tant

He didn't know (neither of us did) that they are illegal there.... Always know the facts about where you live. And he got his without knowing about this FROM A PET STORE!!!! I must avenge my friend and his beloved Luna!!!!!! tant :hit:

Re: Well, I'm stumped! - 01/28/17 09:48 PM

Stumped no more.... :dizzy: tant

He didn't know (neither of us did) that they are illegal there.... Always know the facts about where you live. And he got his without knowing about this FROM A PET STORE!!!! I must avenge my friend and his beloved Luna!!!!!! tant :hit:
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL