GliderCENTRAL

Countdown Announcement

Posted By: Ladymagyver

Countdown Announcement - 05/17/18 10:00 AM

mlove

It took me 9 months to convince hubby we needed just 1 more... Our girls will be 4yrs old in July.

So in 8 days, we will travel 630+ miles to visit Feather, and pick up our third glider... It's a boy!

Meet our new joey:

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/c00qyoz5kdo5az2/AABtCxIez3ILDGl873srJQIFa

We actually have 2 reasons to go to Wisconsin. Feather is also having a Toy making party on Saturday! Can't wait to meet everyone and collectively share new ideas. Gail with "The Unique Glider" will also be there. She's taking pre orders and bringing them with her, so I will save on shipping, plus a 10% discount. :yes:

I'm packing up some fleece and my sewing machine, pompom maker, maybe a Triple hammock Christmas tree all decked out and get some more input on improvements, and a few toys and parts. On top of that, I'll have 2 transport cages, one for the girls, and 1 for the new joey, a popup kennel,glider food, and snacks, toys and so on....Oh, and hubby too! Our SUV will be full!!!

I'm on cloud9 doing the :hdance: (happy dance)!!!!

Disclosure: I have thought of a name, but until I get to see this little guy in person, I'm not sure what I'll name him. Beau came to mind when I saw the first pic...
Posted By: mechnut450

Re: Countdown Announcement - 05/17/18 11:46 AM

so is that before the SGGA or during?? also % only small start pack tell hubby lol

Re: Countdown Announcement - 05/17/18 08:56 PM

Mechnut,It's memorial weekend next week. I can hardly wait!!!!

Re: Countdown Announcement - 05/17/18 09:46 PM

oh lol i been crazy between grass cutting and care of pets
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Countdown Announcement - 05/18/18 02:45 PM

Such a cutie heart Have a very safe trip and a very good time.
Posted By: Hutch

Re: Countdown Announcement - 05/18/18 05:54 PM

Way too cute.
Posted By: Terry

Re: Countdown Announcement - 05/18/18 11:29 PM

jump mlove jump dance

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I understand about having to at least see in person, or even a glimpse of personality. I do see how you came up with Bo, it's a cute name. When I looked at your pics here, I feel like I see a Mowgli, lol.

Re: Countdown Announcement - 05/24/18 10:54 PM

So, I had this all planned...

A trip to Wisconsin, pick up my little guy, and go to a toy making party hosted by Feather on Saturday...

Yesterday, I little birdie told me about a surprise visit from family... So I did a little digging and yes, a grandchild spilled the beans... They will be here tomorrow... I am excited yet disappointed... Instead of packing yesterday, I ended up cleaning... Today I went grocery shopping...

We plan on picking him up the 3rd of June... So we will be doing the happy dance a little bit longer...

Re: Countdown Announcement - 05/25/18 02:28 AM

Awe, bitter/sweet kind of. Seeing the kiddos is especially nice, but then you have to wait for the little dude, and miss the toy making party. Well, the important thing is you still get to see your family, and still get the little dude, just a a bit latter. Dance, dance away, it will be here before you know it.

Re: Countdown Announcement - 05/25/18 03:36 PM

It makes me happy that I've all my adult life I've lived far enough away that family cannot make surprise visits.

Re: Countdown Announcement - 05/25/18 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Hutch
It makes me happy that I've all my adult life I've lived far enough away that family cannot make surprise visits.

:funny: :roflmao:

Yeah, they're gonna let YOU know they're comming. It's long way across the pond just to find out you decided to go somewhere else for a week! Lol!!!

Re: Countdown Announcement - 06/05/18 10:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Terry
jump mlove jump dance

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I understand about having to at least see in person, or even a glimpse of personality. I do see how you came up with Bo, it's a cute name. When I looked at your pics here, I feel like I see a Mowgli, lol.

Well, in the last 36 hours, he's been called many names.... Most of which I cannot repeat here... But I think we've come up with a name...

I hope to start 3 new threads sometime today in:

-Glider Talk and Travel

-Bonding and Relations

-Health and Hygiene

I will put links in there for reference to the other threads. I have a lot of ground to cover.

And Feather, it would be great to have a topic for "Terrorist". Right now it fits him well... I think Tucker would be proud...

This little fella has quite a story... Oh and Feather, please make corrections where needed in his story, I am a bit bias over his cuteness, and he has me under his spell...

Stay tuned...

Re: Countdown Announcement - 06/05/18 11:25 AM

Oh joy welcome to the wild tucker grandchildren of wildness lol.

I know Kahless is still a brat at times and not wanting to be handle. he will not take mealies from me but is so timed that it like he scared to hurt it, unlike the rest they just snatch finger and all.

Re: Countdown Announcement - 06/05/18 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Ladymagyver
And Feather, it would be great to have a topic for "Terrorist". Right now it fits him well...

I may be wrong, but I feel all Sugar Gliders would be classified this if the guberment types had a chance to actually see their behavior patterns.

I may be wrong... but I doubt it.

Re: Countdown Announcement - 06/06/18 02:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Hutch
And Feather, it would be great to have a topic for "Terrorist". Right now it fits him well...

I may be wrong, but I feel all Sugar Gliders would be classified this if the guberment types had a chance to actually see their behavior patterns.

I may be wrong... but I doubt it.

Smartly written Hutch!

Re: Countdown Announcement - 06/08/18 01:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Terry
jump mlove jump dance

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Well, in the last 36 hours, he's been called many names.... Most of which I cannot repeat here... But I think we've come up with a name...

I hope to start 3 new threads sometime today in:

-Glider Talk and Travel

-Bonding and Relations

-Health and Hygiene

I will put links in there for reference to the other threads. I have a lot of ground to cover.

And Feather, it would be great to have a topic for "Terrorist". Right now it fits him well... I think Tucker would be proud...

This little fella has quite a story... Oh and Feather, please make corrections where needed in his story, I am a bit bias over his cuteness, and he has me under his spell...

Stay tuned...

:pop:
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL