GliderCENTRAL

New Article on HLP Now Complete

Posted By: sugarglidersuz

New Article on HLP Now Complete - 03/26/07 08:29 PM

For a very long time, I've wanted to write an article about HLP (Hind Leg Paralysis) to include with my website section on Health & Your Glider. After much effort, I have finally completed it! This article is my way of giving tribute to my Pika gangel who came down with HLP in November of 2005 and recovered to live another year+ with me. This article is now ready for viewing by going to Hind Leg Paralysis. I will always miss my Pika, but the lessons she taught me will continue forever as I am able to share them with the glider community.
thanks I'd also like to give Special Thanks to Bourbon, Teresa (Dancing), Chris (glidrz5) and Jen (Xfilefan) for helping me with the compilation of information to put into this article. Without all of you, I wouldn't have been able to do it hug2
Posted By: Xglider

Re: New Article on HLP Now Complete - 03/26/07 08:37 PM

Suz, thank you so much for doing this (and all you do) for the glider community this is a great resource and a wonderful tribute to Pika!
Posted By: dranger1108

Re: New Article on HLP Now Complete - 03/26/07 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Xglider
Suz, thank you so much for doing this (and all you do) for the glider community this is a great resource and a wonderful tribute to Pika!

I agree! Thank you Suz...
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: New Article on HLP Now Complete - 03/26/07 08:43 PM

Great job! agree

Very informative
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: New Article on HLP Now Complete - 03/26/07 09:04 PM

Wonderful article and pictures, thank you!
Your baby, Pika, looks so much like George I was shocked. He is doing well and attempted to stand up for the first time yesterday! I am seeing him improve a little each day. Although we can't cure his blindenss, I do hope that he is on his way to living a fairly normal pampered life.
Angie
Posted By: Kitkatt1216

Re: New Article on HLP Now Complete - 03/26/07 09:18 PM

Thanks for the article, and great job! Very useful and informative.
Posted By: BeckiT

Re: New Article on HLP Now Complete - 03/27/07 03:56 AM

What a wonderful article Suz! Thank you for all you do for the gliders hug2
Posted By: Srlb

Re: New Article on HLP Now Complete - 03/27/07 04:18 AM

Suz, Im so glad you are out there on the gliders side. What a huge help you are not only to them but the owners as well. Your writing is wonderful.

Pika Im sure is very proud of you for doing this. thumb
Posted By: Dancing

Re: New Article on HLP Now Complete - 03/27/07 04:43 AM

Suz....OUTSTANDING JOB!
Posted By: Sherri

Re: New Article on HLP Now Complete - 03/27/07 04:50 AM

Thank you Suz!!!
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL