GliderCENTRAL

im worried about my babys there hissing

Posted By: Anonymous

im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/19/07 10:16 PM

YES I NEED TO KNOW IF THERE IS A VET IN THE LAWERENCEBURG area ?i think i have a sick gkider i cant tell if there sick or not but they have been hissing off and on allday
i went and checked on them and they seem fine but 1 of the 4 pack came out and he look like he diden feel to good
i might be worrieing for nothing but i would die if something was wrong and ididen do all i could to help them
they are eating fine and drinking water and playing but im worried about the hissing
Posted By: ValkyrieMome

Re: im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/19/07 10:22 PM

The Vet Links are down!

Darnnit! Can anyone in TN help?
Posted By: USMom

Re: im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/19/07 10:25 PM

KB is in the car. Who else....I'll see who I can find.

Re: im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/19/07 10:28 PM

Wanda and izzyandrileysmom are both in TN, too.
Posted By: BlndGrl8

Re: im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/19/07 10:30 PM

Are they hissing while they pee? Or just hissing randomly throughout the day at each other? If they are hissing while they pee, it could be a UTI or something similar to that. I'm not sure where Lawerenceburg TN is, I'm near Clarksville TN.

Re: im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/19/07 10:32 PM

Just sent a PM to Sharon. Maybe she can help. Shay, who else is around you? I know B is out of commission for now, but I know there are others.
Posted By: LSardou

Re: im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/19/07 10:33 PM

They also could be having a fuss with one another. But, since your saying that your one glider doesn't look like he is feeling well, this would be reason for a vet visit as soon as possible. I will search for a vet in your area right now.

Re: im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/19/07 10:34 PM

ok so i did a web search found one 931-829-3496 northside animal hospital or lawernceburg animal hospital 931-762-3908 or shoal creek animal hospital 931-762-7294 not sure if any are exotic pets but could try to call them

Re: im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/19/07 10:35 PM

those are the only vets in lawerenceburg

Re: im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/19/07 10:40 PM

Here is a list of vets that are near your area. I was not able to locate one in Lawrenceburg that works with exotics.
Vets Listed in TN

Also, I have a call in to Wanda, hopefully she will be able to offer some suggestions.
Posted By: gliderdad79

Re: im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/19/07 10:56 PM

Vet Links are back, sorry

Re: im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/19/07 11:02 PM

clap Thank You Eddie wink

You might want to try this link also. GC Vet Database

Re: im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/19/07 11:08 PM

ok Im wondering where Shay lives........... I was reading a thread by spellsanddreams this morning and her momma was making odd noises and as I was reading it I almost wet my pants.... my big momma who has babies in her pouch was making these noises I had never heard but sounded like what spellsanddreams was saying then when I read shays thread and they are making odd noises Im wondering if we all live in the same region and its weather related (we are having bad storms here today) or if its all Mommy related since at least 2 of the three of us have mommas with babies HHMmm hopefully someone with more knowledge than my guesses will be here to comment smile

Re: im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/19/07 11:10 PM

She's in TN

Re: im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/19/07 11:43 PM

Just checking to see if there's any news yet on your locating a vet.
Posted By: SugarBlossoms

Re: im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/19/07 11:51 PM

Well a HUGE line of storms have been coming through for hours now, been pitch dark outside for the past 2 hours now.

Any word yet?

2 of my gliders do the pssst pssst thing all day long and night too at eachother. I guess they keep getting their feet in the other ones face.

Better safe than sorry though.
Posted By: Izzyandrileysmom

Re: im worried about my babys there hissing - 07/20/07 02:49 AM

I have tried to get her on messenger, but to no avail. I have been out of touch this evening. Been out with family. I will keep trying an update everyone as soon as I know something.
© 2021 GliderCENTRAL