GliderCENTRAL

indie passed. at vet, now what?

Posted By: LSardou

indie passed. at vet, now what? - 01/02/14 05:14 AM

I would go ahead and bring her in tonight to at least get her checked out. You can bring her back in the a.m. for a follow-up with the regular vet.

It's alwasy better to have them examined as soon as possible because things can get worse without treatment.

If the other baby is acting normal, I don't feel that she needs to be seen tonight, but do bring her in tomorrow for a check-up as well.
Posted By: KarenE

Re: indie passed. at vet, now what? - 01/02/14 05:31 PM

My apologies. I inadvertently merged the wrong threads and moved them here. In an attempt to separate them and return them where they should be, some of this thread was lost. It is a glitch in the system we saw a long time ago but have been unable to find why it happens. To our knowledge it has only happened one other time.

Again, my apologies and my sincere condolences for your loss.

If there is information you still need, please post here and we will do our best make sure you get it.
Posted By: IndieAndStella

Re: indie passed. at vet, now what? - 01/02/14 05:51 PM

no worries, Karen. thank you, and thank you again for hosting this site. i dont know what id do without you all!

i am just reposting about my email to the sugar group through their contact us page. if anyone is in constant contact with Val or any other member of the group, can you please pass along the message that i sent an email with as much detail as possible, but the necropsy survey isnt working on my ipad and i would need to make arrangements asap to get my little girl out to them today if it works out? my vet also does necropsy services, but id like to get in contact with the group to compare before letting my vet go ahead. ultimately though, i really feel like i want to know what happened; if it was anything of my doing or something i could have seen or prevented.
Posted By: BCChins

Re: indie passed. at vet, now what? - 01/02/14 06:04 PM

I am sorry for your loss of Indie.

I will let Val know you sent her an email.
Here is her Profile if you want to call her before the snowstorm hits this way you can do what is needed today as tomorrow you might be stuck in the storm.

http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/users/8199/Jackie_Chans_Mom
Posted By: yiyo

Re: indie passed. at vet, now what? - 01/06/14 03:37 PM

hug2 hug2 hug2
Posted By: Feather

Re: indie passed. at vet, now what? - 01/07/14 11:10 PM

I am very sorry for your loss. May you find comfort in your memories of Indie.

Glide Free Little Indie :rbridge:
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL