GliderCENTRAL

Marius Joins His Girls

Posted By: SkipTheStorm

Marius Joins His Girls - 04/26/16 02:06 PM

It's been a while since I've posted and some of you may remember the story of Miss Anita and Micah and my story of Marius' recovery and him meeting and enjoying life with his second wife, Deimos.
Today, with a very heavy heart, I am letting you all know that Marius has now joined his girls and is gliding free.
Once again I let tragedy befall my precious Little Man, I feel like I failed him just as I failed his girls and him a couple years ago.
While I know I couldn't have foreseen this happening, my heart is still breaking but I am drawing comfort from knowing Little Man is now gliding free with his girls and has been reunited with his son and Micah's twin brother.
The events are still unknown but his new home believes one of her kids squeezed him. I think I may have a necropsy done to see if a true cause can be determined.
Posted By: mechnut450

Re: Marius Joins His Girls - 04/26/16 03:16 PM

So sorry to hear of his passing I hope that everything proves out just natural cause and not some cruelty done ( even if was not intended)
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Marius Joins His Girls - 04/26/16 03:56 PM

hug2
Posted By: Feather

Re: Marius Joins His Girls - 04/26/16 07:52 PM

I am very sorry for your loss. May you find comfort and peace in your memories of him.

Glide Free Little Marius :rbridge:
Posted By: Hutch

Re: Marius Joins His Girls - 04/26/16 08:52 PM

:sorry:
Posted By: Terry

Re: Marius Joins His Girls - 04/26/16 10:30 PM

Deepest sympathies offered to you for your loss.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Marius Joins His Girls - 04/27/16 10:23 PM

So sorry for your loss hug2
Posted By: SkipTheStorm

Re: Marius Joins His Girls - 05/04/16 01:54 AM

No necropsy was done as when we picked him up from her she said that was exactly what happened frown Guess it was harder to hide the truth from me when I was standing in her living room.
Marius is now back home for good, nestled in among some stuffed animals he used to play on.
Thanks for the kind thoughts, it's muchly appreciated through this rough time.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL