Sugar Glider Community Calendar

Please click here to see larger view
Articles
More coming soon!!
Today's Birthdays
mommawannabe, RizzyRealz
Member Spotlight
None yet
Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Emotional Female...really? #1387682
03/11/15 08:57 PM
03/11/15 08:57 PM
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 21
Kentucky
M
Mumzi Offline OP
In Pouch
Mumzi  Offline OP
In Pouch
M

Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 21
Kentucky
Well I was able to trim 2 of my girls' nails, it was a real job so I waited till the next day to do the third girls nails. I truly believe I hurt her feelings because I didn't do hers at the same time as the others, she looked so sad I felt awful. She is actually the most aggressive of the three but don't ya know when I went to trim her nails she tucked her head and stuck out her hand....I couldn't believe it. I had no idea what personalities these girls have. Oh and now she is in heat and just like a woman she is moody...wew I mean moody. Is my imagination playing tricks or these the most intelligent animals alive?


Loving my girls
Roxy- the rebel
Bella- the biter
Lola- the love bug
Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: Emotional Female...really? [Re: Mumzi] #1387705
03/13/15 11:36 AM
03/13/15 11:36 AM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,025
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,025
Wisconsin
Sometimes they are too smart for their own good. It is neat to see how each one has their own personalities.

Silly little fuzz butts!


Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:


Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page



Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 7,189 guests, and 1,249 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
koalascemo, xLizzx, SugarGliderSuppe, GliderMaClassic, mberodes
7409 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,425
Posts159,386
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,410
Most Online48,678
Jul 1st, 2026
Last 10 New Topics
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
1,083,337 TEXAS
836,449 OHIO
643,744 OKLAHOMA
609,499 UTAH
456,071 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox



Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software
(Release build 20180918)
Page Time: 0.022s Queries: 14 (0.013s) Memory: 3.4005 MB (Peak: 3.6421 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2026-09-29 04:35:07 UTC