Sugar Glider Community Calendar

Please click here to see larger view
Articles
More coming soon!!
Today's Birthdays
hollypop, petsugargliders
Member Spotlight
None yet
Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Merry Christmas Babies, #1405836
12/18/16 08:40 PM
12/18/16 08:40 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 5,389
Maryland
T
Terry Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
T

Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 5,389
Maryland
Mommy sure does treat you nice! grin

Christmas cage setup! I still have some Christmas toys of theirs in my storage, I just can't get to them so easily, but one year, it will be awesome!








Last edited by Terry; 12/18/16 08:41 PM.

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
R.I.P. Lulu (2/28/12-10/13/17)
R.I.P. Skadoosh (2/28/12-3/26/18)
Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: Merry Christmas Babies, [Re: Terry] #1405837
12/18/16 08:43 PM
12/18/16 08:43 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 5,389
Maryland
T
Terry Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
T

Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 5,389
Maryland
I'm pretty sure I'm going to remove the one perch on the upper left. Poor Ollie tried to jump from the cage door perch to that one to get to the upper feeding station and missed frown. He caught on to the front of the cage thank goodness and slid all the way down to the corner hammock. Then decided to dine at floor level.


Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
R.I.P. Lulu (2/28/12-10/13/17)
R.I.P. Skadoosh (2/28/12-3/26/18)
Re: Merry Christmas Babies, [Re: Terry] #1405843
12/18/16 10:46 PM
12/18/16 10:46 PM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,025
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,025
Wisconsin
Oops! Poor Ollie!

Cage looks great!


Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Merry Christmas Babies, [Re: Feather] #1405844
12/18/16 11:15 PM
12/18/16 11:15 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 5,389
Maryland
T
Terry Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
T

Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 5,389
Maryland
Thank you, I removed the perch,mother still have two in there. I felt bad for Ollie, he prefers to jump to and from around rather than climb in the cage, where the girls usually prefer to climb around the cage, but sometimes jump.

Last edited by Terry; 12/18/16 11:16 PM.

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
R.I.P. Lulu (2/28/12-10/13/17)
R.I.P. Skadoosh (2/28/12-3/26/18)
Re: Merry Christmas Babies, [Re: Terry] #1405854
12/19/16 11:31 AM
12/19/16 11:31 AM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,322
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,322
LittleRock, AR USA
Very nice and festive for sure :santa:


Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help



Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page



Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 13,124 guests, and 1,466 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
koalascemo, xLizzx, SugarGliderSuppe, GliderMaClassic, mberodes
7409 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,425
Posts159,386
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,410
Most Online48,678
Jul 1st, 2026
Last 10 New Topics
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
1,086,956 TEXAS
839,457 OHIO
646,727 OKLAHOMA
612,252 UTAH
458,684 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox



Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software
(Release build 20180918)
Page Time: 0.048s Queries: 14 (0.039s) Memory: 3.4238 MB (Peak: 3.6369 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2026-10-03 12:15:58 UTC