Sugar Glider Community Calendar

Please click here to see larger view
Articles
More coming soon!!
Today's Birthdays
Dewbear, GliderAli, itsasugarglider, johnsgirl02, MissLoriss, shelly3788
Member Spotlight
None yet
Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
The Things grandkids say... #1410180
06/01/17 09:20 AM
06/01/17 09:20 AM
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,348
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Moderator
Ladymagyver  Offline OP
Moderator

Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,348
SW Missouri USA
Ok this is sort of glider related, but not real sugar gliders.

My grandson came to visit for a few days, we had a blast! On the last day before going home, he pulled out his 'real tree' print bonding pouch with "Picachu" inside. (Stuffed sugar glider I made him for christmas)

He said the zipper didn't work anymore. Since we were only 20 minutes from leaving, I offered him one of my old bonding pouches that is too small for the girls so he could leave his with me to be fixed. He looked at me and said, "No Mimi, I love my bonding pouch" and I said, but there is a sugar glider pic on it. He looked at it and said, " Yeah, I like it, but my pouch has a " Cool factor" to it. I like trees and picachu does too!"

Picachu on left, Emma on right.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wfd02pj436kc2b1/Picachu%20and%20Emma.jpg?dl=0


Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Grace :bb:

Leela :rtmo:

Marcie :bb:


Fiona, Dot, Stewie :rbridge:
Dad, Mom, Ruby

Wish I could turn back time... Miss you all...
Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: The Things grandkids say... [Re: Ladymagyver] #1410184
06/01/17 10:11 AM
06/01/17 10:11 AM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,322
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,322
LittleRock, AR USA
Adorable, and I heart his gliders. Did you make them or buy them somewhere?


Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help


Re: The Things grandkids say... [Re: Ladymagyver] #1410190
06/01/17 07:35 PM
06/01/17 07:35 PM
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,348
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Moderator
Ladymagyver  Offline OP
Moderator

Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,348
SW Missouri USA
I made them. It's my own pattern. A work in progress. Grandkids are testing them for durability. So far so good except for my grandson who is a fidgeter...


Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Grace :bb:

Leela :rtmo:

Marcie :bb:


Fiona, Dot, Stewie :rbridge:
Dad, Mom, Ruby

Wish I could turn back time... Miss you all...
Re: The Things grandkids say... [Re: Ladymagyver] #1410192
06/01/17 08:18 PM
06/01/17 08:18 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 5,389
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 5,389
Maryland
smile Very cute!


Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
R.I.P. Lulu (2/28/12-10/13/17)
R.I.P. Skadoosh (2/28/12-3/26/18)
Re: The Things grandkids say... [Re: Ladymagyver] #1410193
06/01/17 09:38 PM
06/01/17 09:38 PM
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,348
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Moderator
Ladymagyver  Offline OP
Moderator

Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,348
SW Missouri USA
Thank you Terry! These were my second prototype. I made 8 total. This year I have 8 more to finish for Christmas for the rest of the grandkids and 1 for me.


Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Grace :bb:

Leela :rtmo:

Marcie :bb:


Fiona, Dot, Stewie :rbridge:
Dad, Mom, Ruby

Wish I could turn back time... Miss you all...
Re: The Things grandkids say... [Re: Ladymagyver] #1410195
06/02/17 12:14 AM
06/02/17 12:14 AM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,025
Wisconsin
Feather Online sleep
Administrator
Feather  Online Sleep
Administrator

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,025
Wisconsin
Cute!


Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:


Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page



Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 8,161 guests, and 961 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
koalascemo, xLizzx, SugarGliderSuppe, GliderMaClassic, mberodes
7409 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,425
Posts159,386
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,410
Most Online48,678
Jul 1st, 2026
Last 10 New Topics
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
1,089,478 TEXAS
841,613 OHIO
648,448 OKLAHOMA
613,918 UTAH
460,097 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox



Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software
(Release build 20180918)
Page Time: 0.024s Queries: 14 (0.014s) Memory: 3.4344 MB (Peak: 3.6386 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2026-10-06 01:43:24 UTC