I just want to toss my experience in the "hat". I had worked up all the details and scouted out the grocery stores for the BML diet ahead of time. I got my gliders and started with that as I had planned. Then I found out about the Critter Love diet. I had tossed around the idea of trying it and then decided I would due to all the reasons listed in the previous posts in this thread. I had thought my gliders were eating the BML pretty well but when I mixed this stuff up and put it in the cage it was AMAZING. They LOVED it. They cleaned their dishes every single day. It was just amazing. I wish I had switched sooner.

My point is that, as said above, you can plan all you want but you should always have a back up plan and also be open to trying different things. And don't buy too much or plan too far ahead that you would end up wasting money. They are so different and what they want will vary so much, you want to leave yourself some room to be flexible and try other things - as I found out with my girls' diet plan lol smile

Becca

:grey: :plat: