Sugar Glider Community Calendar

Please click here to see larger view
Articles
More coming soon!!
Today's Birthdays
Nephere, SandysMommy, SecretSquirrel, wayne
Member Spotlight
None yet
Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: I don't know what else to do... [Re: ] #231387
03/09/07 01:41 PM
03/09/07 01:41 PM
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,968
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,968
Northeast Indiana
I'm so sorry to read this...it's hard on us glider slaves to lose a little one...we keep thinking we could've done more, done something else, done SOMETHING....but we have our limits and now she's at rest...and she KNOWS that you loved her and did all you could for her...

You need a bunch of hugs....here's a couple from me:

(((HUG))) (((HUG))) (((HUG)))


Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: I don't know what else to do... [Re: minkasmom] #231413
03/09/07 02:24 PM
03/09/07 02:24 PM
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 11,158
Tampa, FL
Xglider Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Xglider  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 11,158
Tampa, FL
So sorry for your loss...


* ~ * John * ~ * Sorry store is closed at this time.. <br>
Link -> [b]~~ XtremeGlider ~~ Home of the original Re~set Toys! ~~[/b] <br>
Oct 2012 update.. miss my gliders and my
glider family and think of my friends often!!!
Re: I don't know what else to do... [Re: Xglider] #231504
03/09/07 05:15 PM
03/09/07 05:15 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,212
Garland, TX
Mel2mdl Offline
Glider Addict
Mel2mdl  Offline
Glider Addict

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,212
Garland, TX
I am so sorry to hear of your loss - I've been following little Rowan's story. Know that she knew she was loved and cared for in the end as you did all you could to help her. Like your vet said, some things just can't be fixed. Sending thoughts and hugs your way!


Molly, son & husband:

Chairman Meow
Oscar & Thomas
Sam, Diego, Delilah, Delia :wfb:
Nevada, Noel
Marcel, Dakota, Latte
Dexter, Didi, Almond, Joy and Fitz
:grey:
Karl,Lenny,Jynxie,Chamille, Kee & Mr. Beans in my heart forever.
Teaching teenagers-part joy, part guerilla warfare! :rbridge:
Re: I don't know what else to do... [Re: Mel2mdl] #236312
03/16/07 11:56 PM
03/16/07 11:56 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Thank you everyone for all of your kind thoughts and prayers. It was hard...really hard to lose my baby. Which is why it's taken a while to read most of the responses I've gotten for a while.

The most heartbreaking thing has been happening every night since we lost Rowyn. Reagan is doing this whole "bark psst psst psst" over and over again most of the night running around the cage. I know that she's looking for Rowyn, and it breaks my heart to think that as devastating as it was to me to lose her, she's hurting that much more.

I did a lot of "soul searching" and I've been weighing my options. I've decided I need to find her a friend. When I started thinking about it I felt like I was trying to "replace" Rowyn, and I felt like a HORRIBLE sugar mommy because of this. With Sugarblossoms help, I've come to the conclusion that it would be selfish of me not to get her another "sister" that she can play with and love. So this is by no means a "sugar glider search", but if any of you can point me in the right direction of a knowledgeable breeder that ships, please let me know either in a PM or here. I REFUSE to go to the breeder I went through before. It was the only local breeder in my area. I can't take that chance again for myself or for Reagan.

~Megan

Re: I don't know what else to do... [Re: ] #236485
03/17/07 10:10 AM
03/17/07 10:10 AM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 14,788
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 14,788
Cleveland, Ohio
Megan,
I'm so very sorry for your loss. You are making the right decision about getting Reagan a new companion. When my Pika was grieving so horribly for Cricky, I got Nara as a companion for her and it was the best thing I could have done for her. Nara brought her love & companionship during her last few months here on earth heart (Pika was afflicted with the same neurological damage that was the demise of Cricky, too.) I'm so glad that I made the decision to get her a new companion, even for such a brief time.
So know that your decision is not about replacing Rowyn for your sake but is for the sake of Reagan... hug2 hug2 hug2


Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah


Suz' Sugar Gliders
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page



Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 13,451 guests, and 755 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
koalascemo, xLizzx, SugarGliderSuppe, GliderMaClassic, mberodes
7409 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,425
Posts159,386
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,410
Most Online48,678
Jul 1st, 2026
Last 10 New Topics
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
1,085,304 TEXAS
838,031 OHIO
645,367 OKLAHOMA
610,910 UTAH
457,606 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox



Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software
(Release build 20180918)
Page Time: 0.050s Queries: 14 (0.038s) Memory: 3.4581 MB (Peak: 3.6387 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2026-10-01 16:58:18 UTC